To create the most successful technology platform for the rental accommodation industry — To help people with housing, anywhere.
HousingAnywhere is the largest peer to peer mid term accommodation rental platform in Europe. Our mission is to build a safe, efficient and global rental marketplace for anyone looking for or renting out a place. Due to significant growth over the previous years we are pleased to provide this opportunity to join our Customer Solutions Team with multiple roles .
- To assist users of HousingAnywhere with their enquiries via phone, chat and email. You will provide friendly and timely service in identifying our users needs and resolving these whilst also documenting the outcomes delivered.
- Proactively participate in continuous learning of the platform and customer requests/insights through feedback collection, self-study, training, experience, discussion, research and sharing of best practice to report potential improvements.
- You will identify gaps in knowledge and provide content for our internal and external knowledgebases to ensure all users and colleagues have the most up to date information in using HousingAnywhere
- You will participate in user research to identify, design and implement improvements that lead to an enhanced user experience.
- You will monitor and respond to customer feedback shared on other platforms about HousingAnywhere
- You will monitor and manage flagged reviews of users of HousingAnywhere
- Provide input to decisions in product, sales and marketing through your collection, recording and knowledge of user feedback and enquiries
- Go the extra mile to engage customers and support them with a great experience!
- Perform activities to identify and remove any users not adhering to our terms and conditions, or do not meet the quality required on HousingAnywhere.
- There may be other activities assigned, or projects that you will participate in to help the Customer Care Team achieve its goals.
As a team we strive to provide accurate and efficient solutions to our customers enquiries. Success in this role will be based on your contribution to the team achieving a response time below 10 minutes, answering more than 90% of phone calls, and taking action to improve these, or other areas of the team responsibility.
Your profile 👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽
- Must be fluent in English and Dutch
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- 1-3 years experience in a customer facing role
- Passionate about improvements
- Ability to efficiently identify a user's needs
- A solution oriented mindset
- Additional languages are a plus
What's in it for you
- 9.00 - 18.00 as working hours (with 1-hour lunch break).
- Hybrid working policy, mix our state of the art office in Rotterdam with working from home.
- Clear development opportunities for future growth.
- Unlimited holiday policy, with a minimum amount mandatory each year.
- You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work and dare to do things differently. Here, all ideas matter.
- Work with a creative, diverse and inclusive team! Think 150+ people from 35+ different nationalities.
- Budget for Dutch or English classes to help you kick off your stay in the Netherlands, and help you immerse into the Dutch culture.
- Work in a very spacious, modern and brand new office in the heart of Rotterdam, with free coffee and snacks, and a social space with entertainment facilities.
- Personal equipment including company laptop, screens and adjustable tables and chairs.
- Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- Are you coming from abroad? We are open to applications from people who prefer to work remote and also provide a relocation package.
- Starting: December 2022 - January 2023
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- You will primarily work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands but with the flexibility to work remotely when needed.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com
Our team of colleagues exists out of many ethnicities, religions, countries of origin, sexual orientations, genders and abilities. We Welcome Everyone. The team culture is very open and we're all motivated by our vision to help people with housing, anywhere. This is what drives us every day and we invite you to do the same.
HousingAnywhere is Europe’s largest rental accommodation marketplace. With the full ownership of Kamernet and the acquisition of majority stakes of Studapart, the company represents 20 million+ yearly unique visitors, 160,000+ properties available for rent and 96,000+ tenants finding their new homes in Europe, based on the 2021 performance. Young professionals and students, mostly aged between 18 and 35, looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers; ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. Through its advanced platform, tenants typically book for longer stays outside of their country of origin and rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. The company aims to help 130,000+ people find a home in Europe in 2022. The Rotterdam-based technology scale-up currently employs 260 people.