Our Mission 🌏🏡:
To digitise the whole lifecycle of the rental accommodation industry by creating the most advanced technology platform for the rental accommodation industry.
— To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Values 💛
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
As Product Owner of the Internal Ops team, you will own the "why" and the "what" of the Internal Operations team. You will be responsible for creating a clear roadmap, managing the backlog, and collaborating closely with internal stakeholders.
Internal Ops is a team with a mission to empower internal teams to operate as efficiently as possible. For this reason, you will frequently be in touch with stakeholders from various departments: marketing, sales & customer support. The team is responsible for integrations with third-party tools used by various internal teams (e.g. CRM, ad channels), along with our in-house built backoffice tooling. The Internal Ops team is a cross-functional team consisting of an Engineering Manager, FE & BE engineers, and a UX designer.
In this role you will directly report to the CPO.
HousingAnywhere is Europe’s largest rental accommodation marketplace. With the full ownership of Kamernet and the acquisition of majority stakes of Studapart, the company represents 20 million+ yearly unique visitors, 160,000+ properties available for rent and 96,000+ tenants finding their new homes in Europe, based on the 2021 performance. Young professionals and students, mostly aged between 18 and 35, looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers; ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. Through its advanced platform, tenants typically book for longer stays outside of their country of origin and rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. The company aims to help 130,000+ people find a home in Europe in 2022. The Rotterdam-based technology scale-up currently employs 260 people.
- Prioritization: you make the final decisions on what the team needs to work on next. You are not afraid to give 'no' as an answer.
- Stakeholder management: you will be the point of contact for other departments and product teams. You keep them up to date about the progress of the team and proactively reach out when plans change. You can easily explain why we prioritise A over B.
- Understand customer needs: you understand how customers use our product and what problems they have through direct feedback, communicating closely with other departments, and analytics.
- Monitor product performance: within your domain, you have a clear understanding of the most important product metrics. You monitor these metrics, use them as input for product prioritization, and use them to validate the impact of product changes.
- Requirements elicitation: you can turn problems into clear specifications for your team, and do so in an agile fashion.
- Backlog management: you make sure the team's backlog is always filled, groomed and prioritised.
- Product evaluation: you take a primary role in evaluating the product at each stage of development to ensure the solutions being built keep the customer needs in focus.
- Preferably 5 years of experience in a Product Owner/Management role, of which at least 3 years have been in a customer-facing (B2C) role.
- Experience working with backoffice applications and/or integrations are a plus.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment is a plus.
- You are a product-oriented person: you love developing beautiful yet simple products that help people.
- You are a true problem solver and are analytical.
- You have a growth mindset: you are curious by nature and always want to learn.
- You are data-informed. Experience with event-based analytics tools such as Mixpanel or Amplitude is a big plus.
- You have experience working with designers and conducting research and have basic UX/UI knowledge.
- You possess a critical mindset.
- You are customer-centric: the user is your most important stakeholder.
- You possess strong communication- and interpersonal skills.
What's in it for you? 📈🍻
- Work from anywhere is our policy, including flexible working hours
- Unlimited holiday policy, with a minimum amount mandatory each year!
- You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work.
- Work with a goal-oriented, diverse and inclusive team! Think 160+ people from 30+ different nationalities.
- We will support your relocation process (e.g., flights and VISA)
- Budget for Dutch or English classes to help you kick off your stay in the Netherlands, and help you immerse yourself in the Dutch culture.
- Personal equipment including company laptop, screens and adjustable tables and chairs.
- We don't care about what you wear. You're welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won't judge you!
- Company discount on Gym membership in the Netherlands.
- Variable pension scheme.
- 10% of work time for personal development.
- Full-time position (40 hours a week) w/ schedule flexibility
- An opportunity to work remotely or on-site at our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team of colleagues exists out of many ethnicities, religions, countries of origin, sexual orientations, genders and abilities. We Welcome Everyone. The team culture is very open and we're all motivated by our vision to help people with housing, anywhere. This is what drives us every day and we invite you to do the same.