About the job
Our Mission 🌏🏡
To create the most advanced technology platform for the rental accommodation industry — To help people with housing, anywhere.
Your impact & responsibilities
As a dynamic and engaging Key Account Manager, you're ready to shake up the DACH housing market. You are motivated to contribute to our goal and show how HousingAnywhere is a great product for landlords to advertise their place.
In this role you will be part of the Sales & Supply team and become responsible for providing the optimal experience for our Key Accounts by building and maintaining strong commercial relationships with them. Most of the communication is done via email, phone and in person (when possible). You will be taking care of the biggest and most important clients on HousingAnywhere with 100+ Units.
- You have between 1 to 3 years of sales/ commercial experience (preferably within the real estate industry or with inside sales for a marketplace or a SaaS business).
- Proven track record of successfully managing and growing existing accounts as well as acquiring new business. Experience working with Key Accounts or Enterprise accounts is a plus.
- You're the master of communication & negotiation in both German & English. You understand how to adapt your style depending on the client and the situation.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited holiday policy, with a minimum amount mandatory each year!
- Uncapped bonus; There's no ceiling to reward your achievements!
- Personal development budget of 1,000 EUR per year.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand new office in the heart of Rotterdam.
- Relocation support to The Netherlands.
- You can participate in our Beer & Cheers every Friday
- Starting: ASAP
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- You will work from our HQs in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, but with the flexibility to work from home when needed.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team of colleagues exists out of many ethnicities, religions, countries of origin, sexual orientations, genders and abilities. We Welcome Everyone. The team culture is very open and we're all motivated by our vision to help people with housing, anywhere. This is what drives us every day and we invite you to do the same.
HousingAnywhere is Europe's largest rental accommodation marketplace. Through our advanced platform, tenants book for longer stays and typically rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. Based on the past 12 months performance, our business represents 20 million+ yearly unique visitors, 160,000+ properties available for rent and 65,000+ tenants finding their new homes in Europe. Global talents, including young professionals and students looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers, ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. As a Rotterdam-based technology scale-up, we are a team of 200 people and we are focused on 39 key cities throughout Europe, with plans to expand our footprint rapidly.