HousingAnywhere is Europe's largest rental accommodation marketplace.Through our advanced platform, tenants book for longer stays and typically rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months.
Based on the past 12 months performance, our business represents 20 million+ yearly unique visitors, 160,000+ properties available for rent and 65,000+ tenants finding their new homes in Europe. Global talents, including young professionals and students looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers, ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers.
As a Rotterdam-based technology scale-up, we are a team of 200 people and we are focused on 39 key cities throughout Europe, with plans to expand our footprint rapidly.
Our Mission 🌏🏡
To digitise the whole lifecycle of the rental accommodation industry by creating the most advanced technology platform for the rental accommodation industry.
— To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Vision 💻✨
Building a safe, efficient and global rental marketplace for anyone looking for or renting out a place.
Our Core Values 💛
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
At the moment, the team consists of 5 members, collaborating with the Business Analyst team and Data Engineering team.
Our Data Analytics team is using ModeAnalytics as the reporting platform. Our language of choice is SQL and Python. Our data warehouse is Snowflake. We are relying on DBT and Airflow for the ETL process. We love Git and we are working towards full continuous delivery.
As part of the Data Analytics team, you will help in transforming data into actionable insights and maintain the framework that enables the organisation’s data-driven strategic and tactical decision-making. You will be working side-by-side with HousingAnywhere’s Business Analysts, Data Scientists, Data Engineers and BI Analysts while having the responsibility of your own projects.
- Responsible for experimentation using A/B testing, running analysis and identifying insights and recommendations to improve our products
- Responsible for monitoring campaign performance and identify areas of improvement
- Responsible for reporting of key metrics and KPIs which consists of automated data dashboards, reports, alerts, and simulation tools.
- Build a framework for running A/B tests reliably.
- Work with product & business teams to identify high level requirements/problems and build analytical frameworks & presentations
- Translate business questions into specific quantitative questions that can be answered with analytical solutions.
- Leverage tools including Mix Panel, Mode Analytics, SQL, Python/R, Snowflake, and Google Cloud Platform to deliver data-driven recommendations and insights.
- Work with the data team to Help to design, test, and maintain our data warehouse and data models
- Be able to mentor the junior members in the team.
- 4+ years of product analytics experience.
- Must have programming experience: Advanced SQL, Visualization Tool like Tableau/PowerBI
- Knowledge of product analytics tools like MixPanel or Google Analytics
- Working knowledge on Python/R is a plus.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Maths, Statistics, Finance, Computer Science, or a similar discipline with an analytical focus.
- A curious and investigative mind with lots of questions to ask.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work with the highest level of accuracy.
- Strong verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations.
What's in it for you? 📈🍻
- Work from anywhere is our policy, including flexible working hours
- Unlimited holiday policy, with a minimum amount mandatory each year!
- You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work.
- Work with a goal-oriented, diverse and inclusive team! Think 160+ people from 30+ different nationalities.
- We will support your relocation process (e.g., flights and VISA)
- Budget for Dutch or English classes to help you kick off your stay in the Netherlands, and help you immerse yourself in the Dutch culture.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand new office in the heart of Rotterdam, with free coffee, snacks, fruits, and a social space with entertainment facilities.
- Personal equipment including company laptop, screens and adjustable tables and chairs.
- We don't care about what you wear. You're welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won't judge you!
- Company discount on Gym membership in the Netherlands.
- Variable pension scheme.
- 10% of work time for personal development.
- Full-time position (40 hours a week) w/ schedule flexibility
- An opportunity to work remotely and on-site at our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Relocation package with visa sponsorship provided for people coming from abroad.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.