Our Mission 🌏🏡
To create the most advanced technology platform for the rental accommodation industry — To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Core Values 💛
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
An outgoing Customer Solutions Specialist dedicated to maintaining high customer satisfaction! The main idea of this role is to join the Customer Solutions team and become responsible for providing the optimal experience for our users!
You will have the opportunity to provide product training and support to the users of our platform while utilising strong business communication skills, you will also have the opportunity to participate in process improvements and user research to provide valuable feedback to our product teams.
Your main tasks will be:
- Using your exceptional communication skills you will be communicating with users of our platform through phone, email and chat about the use of HousingAnywhere. You will identify and address their needs by providing timely, complete, accurate and friendly assistance.
- Using your friendly and effective communication, with a solution oriented mindset, you will build and maintain sustainable relationships and trust with users of the HousingAnywhere platform as well as your colleagues.
- Using your excellent problem solving abilities you will handle any complaints received with ease. You will provide timely alternatives and solutions, and follow up with them to ensure effective resolution and a great user experience.
- You will make outbound calls and go the extra mile to engage and support our users in securing their new place on HousingAnywhere whilst delivering an amazing user experience!
- Participate in continuous learning of the platform and customer requests/insights through self-study, training, experience, discussion, research and sharing of best practice to report potential improvements.
Who you are
- You have excellent communication skills and you are able to maintain strong relationships through multiple channels;
- You have a strong Customer Focus and adaptability to different personality types
- You can demonstrate strong organizational skills. You are able to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively in order to meet your goals and targets.
- You have experience in identifying and managing commercial opportunities whilst building and developing good relationships to retain customers;
- You are open to change and enjoy testing new software and working techniques to optimize the level of service provided to our customers;
- You consider yourself to be energetic, optimistic and to have imaginative power: we are looking for someone who can motivate themselves and their teammates, whatever happens!
- You are a dedicated team player that is able to share experiences and insights with your colleagues to drive continuous improvement
One of the shared behavioral traits of our team is perseverance. Within HousingAnywhere we believe that perseverance is the engine for our growth and success. Is important for us that you consider yourself to be a person with determination.
- You speak English on an above-average level and Dutch on a Native/ Fluent level. Other European languages are a plus.
- You have between 1 to 3 years of a customer-centered experience (preferably within the real estate industry or with inside sales for an online marketplace or a SaaS business);
- It is preferred if you are a Bachelor/ Master student or recent graduate in the area of Foreign Languages, International Business Management, Communications or a related study and have a great interest in effective communication and customer relations.
- Starting: ASAP
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- You will primarily work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands but with the flexibility to work remotely when needed.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com
Our team of colleagues exists out of many ethnicities, religions, countries of origin, sexual orientations, genders and abilities. We Welcome Everyone. The team culture is very open and we're all motivated by our vision to help people with housing, anywhere. This is what drives us every day and we invite you to do the same.
HousingAnywhere is Europe's largest rental accommodation marketplace, with 10 million unique visitors per year and 60,000+ properties available for rent. Young professionals and students looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers, ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. Through its advanced platform, tenants book for longer stays and typically rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. As a Rotterdam-based technology scale-up, we are a team of 140 people and we are focused on 32 key cities throughout Europe, with plans to expand our footprint rapidly.
In 2018, 2019 and 2020, we have been listed as the fastest-growing prop-tech company in the Netherlands (Deloitte's Fast 50 ranking) and in Europe (Deloitte's Fast 500 ranking).