Our Mission 🌏🏡
To create the most advanced technology platform for the rental accommodation industry — To help people with housing, anywhere.
As a Sales Enablement Specialist, you will fuel the performance of our entire sales organisation (60+ team members) by optimising systems, processes and content for our sales team.
In this role, you will be responsible for lead generation and manage our remote lead generation team. You will also create, optimise and further automate systems, processes and content distribution for the sales team.
- Define and drive the vision for lead generation and collaborating with Sales, Marketing, Marketplace Ops to execute the strategy.
- Be accountable for every aspect of lead generation on the supply side of the marketplace within the company.
- Manage a remote team of freelancers, hiring, training and managing their performance.
- Manage our CRM (Hubspot) and optimise systems and processes to increase the productivity and performance of the sales team.
- Create and manage sales content such as slide decks, email templates, case studies and educational content for the sales team.
- Work closely with the Director of Sales and Regional Managers to coordinate the implementation across our 16 countries and 44 cities and expanding...
- 1 to 3 years of sales/commercial experience (preferably within sales enablement, lead generation or CRM management at a tech company).
- Excellent Business level English required and a second language is a big plus but not a must.
- Analytical and data-driven.
- Tech-savvy and can quickly learn how to use new softwares.
- Work both autonomously and collaboratively to deliver and implement.
- Operate both on a practical and strategic level and are comfortable attending high-level meetings but are not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- A natural problem solver and you prefer to work in a fast-paced environment; you are a results-driven person.
- You are curious, love learning, and are always ready to challenge assumptions, no matter how accepted they might seem within the business.
- You consider yourself to be energetic and optimistic: we are looking for someone who can motivate their teammates, whatever happens!
These are a big plus:
- Experiences with tools such as Mixpanel and Mode Analytics to visualise data.
- Experiences with Hubspot and Zapier.
What’s in it for you?
- Unlimited holiday policy, with a minimum amount mandatory each year!
- Personal development budget of 1,000 EUR per year
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand new office in the heart of Rotterdam
- You can participate in our Beer & Cheers every Friday
- Travel cost reimbursement
- Relocation support to The Netherlands
- Pension plan
- Starting: ASAP
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- You will primarily work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands but with the flexibility to work remotely when needed
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com
Our team of colleagues exists out of many ethnicities, religions, countries of origin, sexual orientations, genders and abilities. We Welcome Everyone. The team culture is very open and we're all motivated by our vision to help people with housing, anywhere. This is what drives us every day and we invite you to do the same.
HousingAnywhere is Europe's largest rental accommodation marketplace, with 10 million unique visitors per year and 60,000+ properties available for rent. As a Rotterdam-based technology scale-up, we are a team of 140 people and we are focused on 32 key cities throughout Europe, with plans to expand our footprint rapidly.
In 2018, 2019 and 2020, we have been listed as the fastest-growing prop-tech company in the Netherlands (Deloitte's Fast 50 ranking) and in Europe (Deloitte's Fast 500 ranking).