Our Mission 🌏🏡:
To digitise the whole lifecycle of the rental accommodation industry by creating the most advanced technology platform for the rental accommodation industry.
— To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Values 💛
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
About HousingAnywhere & Kamernet
HousingAnywhere is Europe's largest rental accommodation marketplace, with 10 million unique visitors per year and 60,000+ properties available for rent. Young professionals and students looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers, ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. Tenants typically rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. As a Rotterdam-based technology scale-up, we employ more than 150 people and we are focused on 32 key cities throughout Europe, with plans to rapidly expand our footprint.
Kamernet is the largest platform for rental properties in The Netherlands since 2000. We bridge housing supply and demand by understanding our users’ needs and providing them with the most efficient tools for renting (out) a room, studio or apartment.
Recently, Kamernet joined HousingAnywhere. Together we are on the mission to fully digitise the entire rental experience. We have the ambition to at least double our business in the upcoming years and improving our product is at the cornerstone of that ambition.
As a CRO Specialist, you will be responsible for conducting conversion experiments on both HousingAnywhere and Kamernet.
In this role, you align with various stakeholders to understand the most important challenges for both products. You are responsible for the full experimentation cycle, from discovery to experiment delivery and analysis. For your experiments, you collaborate closely with product teams in order to get ideas for new experiments and to coordinate your tests with the corresponding domains. You validate ideas for Product teams, but also create your own experimentation roadmap.
HousingAnywhere has a lot of experience with conducting A/B tests, and Kamernet has had a CRO specialist in the past, yet you will become the first dedicated CRO specialist who will focus on both products. There is an opportunity to grow and build out the CRO practice. In this position, you report to the Chief Product Office.
- Analyse various sources such as customer feedback, analytics and competitor benchmarking as input for conversion improvements.
- Developing hypotheses & creating and managing your own experimentation backlog and roadmap.
- Collaborating with UX designers and Product Owners/Managers to define and design conversion improving experiments. You are able to create simple experiments yourself with our experimentation software or make sure the experience is built by the relevant Product team.
- Continuous monitoring of live experiments against our critical metrics. You analyse and evaluate why we see certain test results and make decisions when to conclude an experiment.
- After a successful test, you carry responsibility for the full implementation in our products.
- Documentation of your findings for knowledge sharing purposes.
- Presenting experimentation results to relevant stakeholders.
- Preferably 3 years of experience in a conversion optimisation role.
- Experience working for a two-sided marketplace is a plus.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment is a plus.
- You possess strong communication- and interpersonal skills. You are able to comfortably present your findings.
- You are a true problem solver and are analytical. You possess a critical mindset.
- You are hands-on and are able to work autonomously without a lot of supervision.
- You have experience with conducting A/B tests or multivariate experiments.
- You are data-informed. Experience with event-based analytics tools such as Mixpanel or Amplitude is a big plus.
- You have experience with low-code experimentation platforms such as Unless.
- You have experience working with designers and have basic UX/UI knowledge yourself.
- You are customer-centric: the customer is your most important stakeholder.
What's in it for you? 📈🍻
- Work from anywhere is our policy, including flexible working hours
- Unlimited holiday policy, with a minimum amount mandatory each year!
- You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work.
- Work with a goal-oriented, diverse and inclusive team! Think 160+ people from 30+ different nationalities.
- We will support your relocation process (e.g., flights and VISA)
- Budget for Dutch or English classes to help you kick off your stay in the Netherlands, and help you immerse yourself in the Dutch culture.
- Personal equipment including company laptop, screens and adjustable tables and chairs.
- We don't care about what you wear. You're welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won't judge you!
- Company discount on Gym membership in the Netherlands.
- Variable pension scheme.
- 10% of work time for personal development.
- Full-time position (40 hours a week) w/ schedule flexibility
- An opportunity to work remotely or on-site at our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Relocation package with visa sponsorship provided
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com
Our team of colleagues exists out of many ethnicities, religions, countries of origin, sexual orientations, genders and abilities. We Welcome Everyone. The team culture is very open and we're all motivated by our vision to help people with housing, anywhere. This is what drives us every day and we invite you to do the same