HousingAnywhere is Europe's largest rental accommodation marketplace, with 10 million unique visitors per year and 60,000+ properties available for rent. Young professionals and students looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers, ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. Through its advanced platform, tenants book for longer stays and typically rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. As a Rotterdam-based technology scale-up, we are a team of 140 people and we are focused on 32 key cities throughout Europe, with plans to expand our footprint rapidly.
In 2018, 2019 and 2020, we have been listed as the fastest-growing prop-tech company in the Netherlands (Deloitte's Fast 50 ranking) and in Europe (Deloitte's Fast 500 ranking).
Our Mission 🌏🏡
To create the most advanced technology platform for the rental accommodation industry — To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Core Values 💛
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
Your Impact 💥
You will have the opportunity to provide product training and support to the users of our platform while you develop your business communication skills. You will do this by managing incoming messages and calls and identifying customers needs. Take into account that this is not your average internship, your work will have a large impact on the region you are working in. We want to keep our customers happy!
Your responsibilities 🚀
- You will have the opportunity to provide product training and support to the users of our platform while you develop your business communication skills.
- You will do this by managing incoming messages and calls and identifying customers needs.
- Work together with members of the Customer Solutions team to identify trends, challenges and opportunities in the region you will be responsible for.
- Participate in team meetings and identify improvement opportunities.
- Assist members of Customer Solutions with improvement initiatives.
- Take into account that this is not your average internship, your work will have a large impact on the region you are working in. We want to keep our customers happy!
Your Profile 👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽
- You speak English on an above-average level and German on a native level.
- You are a student or recent graduate in the area of Foreign Languages, Business, Communications or a related study and have a great interest in effective communication.
- You are someone who can work equally well within a team and independently. You take initiative and will go the extra mile to achieve your targets.
- You have the ability to structure your work following the team’s checklists and develop your own to-do lists.
- You are persistent, which is a central characteristic of our team. In HousingAnywhere we believe that persistence is the driver of our growth and success.
- You are someone capable of taking on new challenges. You are energetic, optimistic and imaginative!
- As a plus: you have already performed similar tasks before at least for several months.
- You are available on a full-time basis for at least 6 months.
What's in it for you? 📈🍻
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international start-up environment.
- You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work and make an impact on the business.
- Work with a goal-oriented, diverse and inclusive team! Think 140+ people from 30+ different nationalities.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand new office in the heart of Rotterdam, with free coffee, snacks, and fruits, and a social space with entertainment facilities.
- Personal equipment including company laptop, screens and adjustable tables and chairs.
- We don't care about what you wear. You're welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won't judge you!
- You can participate in our Beer & Cheers to get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- You will work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Starting: June 2022
- 6 months internship: The internship allowance is €700 net per month
Got questions? Email iris at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team of colleagues exists out of many ethnicities, religions, countries of origin, sexual orientations, genders and abilities. We Welcome Everyone. The team culture is very open and we're all motivated by our vision to help people with housing, anywhere. This is what drives us every day and we invite you to do the same.