You will be joining the Marketing department. The department consists of multiple teams focused at driving growth to the platform through omnichannel marketing and rapid experimentation.
The teams are responsible for various domains: SEO, Paid Advertising, Communications & Public Policy, Strategic Partnerships, Email Marketing & CRM, Lead Generation, Social Media, Content Marketing and Product Marketing.
As a Product Marketer, you will be responsible for driving product adoption by developing and implementing effective end-to-end product marketing strategies for the HousingAnywhere platform and its products. You translate product value propositions into simple & clear messaging towards our customers.
You will be reporting to the Director of Marketing within the Marketing department and will work closely within Product, Marketing and Sales to achieve your goals.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders from various departments such as Product, Sales & Marketing to formulate and implement effective product marketing strategies including targeting, positioning, pricing and messaging to help establish product-market fit
- Develop and implement both high and low-sales touch go-to-market strategies for various audiences
- Conduct continuous research of the product landscape: target audiences, competitors, pricing, customers and target audiences relevant to products of the HousingAnywhere platform. Be an ambassador of the knowledge you accumulate amongst your peers and influence the product roadmap with the learning you gain.
- Turn data into a clear set of personas outlining the needs of various audiences and how our products solve for them
- Drive adoption of the Marketplace, Payments and Rental Management System products.
- Within the products you market, you have a clear understanding of the most important product metrics tied to adoption. You monitor these metrics and use them as input to validate product adoption and the success of your product marketing strategies.
- Through pricing research & experimentation, you ensure that HousingAnywhere products are priced at an optimal price per region.
- Develop new channels or new methods within existing channels to better position & drive product adoption.
- Develop and refine our product marketing initiatives and ensure consistency across communication channels.
- Manage & allocate your own time and resources to effectively achieve your goals
- Be an internal ambassador for the product marketing field
- 3+ years of proven experience in developing and implementing successful product marketing strategies in a fast-paced product environment
- Experience in working in a fast-paced technology SaaS startup/scale-up
- Deep understanding of product marketing and product pricing
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven approach, at ease with advanced data reports
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills - any other European language is a plus
- Experience in working in the real estate industry is a plus
What's in it for you?
- Work from anywhere is our policy, including flexible working hours.
- Unlimited holiday policy, with a minimum amount mandatory each year.
- You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work and dare to do things differently. Here, all ideas matter.
- Work with a creative, diverse and inclusive team! Think 150+ people from 35+ different nationalities.
- Budget for Dutch or English classes to help you kick off your stay in the Netherlands, and help you immerse into the Dutch culture.
- Work in a very spacious, modern and brand new office in the heart of Rotterdam, with free coffee and snacks, and a social space with entertainment facilities.
- Personal equipment including company laptop, screens and adjustable tables and chairs.
- Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- Are you coming from abroad? We are open to applications from people who prefer to work remote and also provide a relocation package.