Our Mission 🌏🏡
To create the most advanced technology platform for the rental accommodation industry — To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Core Values 💛
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
Your impact 💥
As a dynamic and engaging Account Manager for the focus cities in France, you’re ready to shake up the housing market. You will contribute to our goal and show how HousingAnywhere is a great product for landlords to advertise their place.
In this role, you will be part of the Sales & Supply Team and become responsible for providing the optimal experience for our advertisers. Our mission is to ensure that every tenant who is actively looking for accommodation can always find a home through our platform.
Your Responsibilities 🚀
- Planning and executing meetings with our clients in the region you are targeting; most activities that you will perform in this role take place primarily via telephone, email and in person, where possible;
- Onboarding of our newly acquired landlords (advertisers) within your assigned region;
- Working with our Business Developers on educating new advertisers on product usage to ensure they can successfully rent out their properties on the HousingAnywhere platform;
- Ensuring landlord advertisements are formatted correctly and optimise their current inventory;
- Building and maintaining strong commercial relationships with our landlords (advertisers); Generating new leads, viewing prospects and qualifying accounts;
- Lead business planning and quarterly review process, as well as regular pipeline reviews, and forecasting activities;
- Plan to meet or exceed assigned sales KPIs & revenue targets;
- Plan local city events for acquisition and retention of landlords (advertisers) as well as attend industry tailored events, either in person or online.
Your Profile 👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽
- You have between 1 to 3 years of sales/ commercial experience (preferably within the real estate industry or with inside sales for a marketplace or a SaaS business).
- You speak English on an above-average level and French on a native level.
- You understand how to adapt your style depending on the client and the situation.
- You know how to identify and manage commercial opportunities and you’re able to build strong relationships throughout time.
- You’re always down for a challenge.
- Travelling for work? Yes! Depending on the region you work in, you’re going to be on the road up to 20% of the time.
- You’re used to working with targets and KPIs. Your goal-driven and are not scared of going above and beyond to hit those numbers.
- You are a natural problem solver and you prefer to work in a fast-paced environment; you are a results-driven person.
- You consider yourself to be energetic and optimistic: we are looking for someone who can motivate their teammates, whatever happens!
What's in it for you? 📈🍻
- Unlimited holiday policy, with a minimum amount mandatory each year!
- You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work.
- Work with a goal-oriented, diverse and inclusive team! Think 140+ people from 30+ different nationalities.
- We will support your relocation process (e.g., flights and VISA)
- Budget for Dutch or English classes to help you kick off your stay in the Netherlands, and help you immerse yourself in the Dutch culture.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand new office in the heart of Rotterdam, with free coffee, snacks, fruits, and a social space with entertainment facilities.
- Personal equipment including company laptop, screens and adjustable tables and chairs.
- We don't care about what you wear. You're welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won't judge you!
- You can participate in our Beer & Cheers to get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- Starting: ASAP
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- You will primarily work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands but with the flexibility to work remotely when needed
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com
Our team of colleagues exists out of many ethnicities, religions, countries of origin, sexual orientations, genders and abilities. We Welcome Everyone. The team culture is very open and we're all motivated by our vision to help people with housing, anywhere. This is what drives us every day and we invite you to do the same.
HousingAnywhere is Europe's largest rental accommodation marketplace, with 10 million unique visitors per year and 60,000+ properties available for rent. Young professionals and students looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers, ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. Through its advanced platform, tenants book for longer stays and typically rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. As a Rotterdam-based technology scale-up, we are a team of 140 people and we are focused on 32 key cities throughout Europe, with plans to expand our footprint rapidly.
In 2018, 2019 and 2020, we have been listed as the fastest-growing prop-tech company in the Netherlands (Deloitte's Fast 50 ranking) and in Europe (Deloitte's Fast 500 ranking).