Our Mission 🌏🏡:
To create the most advanced technology platform for the rental accommodation industry — To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Core Values 💛:
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
Your Impact 💥
Reporting directly to the Head of Customer Solutions you will be responsible for the experience of users interactions on Kamernet. This will partially be achieved through successful screening of the quality of users and advertisements listed, whilst supporting their general enquiries by email. You will manage 5 agents; 4 that are working different shift patterns, to ensure all listings and users behaviour is validated efficiently, as well as taking action for any users or listings that do not meet expectations. The 5th team member is responsible for handling and optimising the enquiries of users by email.
As part of this role you will be required to perform the following tasks on a regular basis: rostering/planning, reporting, training/development, providing feedback and identifying improvements to ensure the team is well placed to achieve the SLAs.
You will also be responsible for being the public face of the business in responding to public reviews by our users on a number of platforms. This will involve investigating and responding to reviews left by users whilst also providing feedback and your suggestions to the business on the areas we can improve upon to provide even greater experiences to our users.
You will also be responsible for assisting in managing inbound email enquiries from users when required.
Your Responsibilities 🚀
- Managing a sub-team of 5 staff that are responsible for the quality of users and listings and their enquiries on the Kamernet platform.
- Participate in your team's growth and development of knowledge to provide optimal experiences to our customers.
- Provide ongoing analysis of volumes and schedule your team's activities accordingly
- Managing and optimise Kamernet quality screening processes, escalations, reporting and schedules
- Manage and respond to customer behavioral issues on Kamernet, identified through abuse reports
- Manage Public Reviews on Kamernet and identify action points to provide improvements to the customer experience
- Participate in continuous learning of the Kamernet platform and customer requests/insights through feedback collection, self-study, training, experience, discussion, research and sharing of best practice, to drive potential improvements.
- Provide assistance in handling customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure effective resolution.
- Contribute to achieving the teams goals in supporting our users of Kamernet and HousingAnywhere.
- Manage projects to improve the quality of advertisements, the efficiency and productivity of Kamernet enquiries, whilst contributing to the team's objectives.
Your profile 👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽
- You speak English on an above-average level in addition to a high level of Dutch.
- You have between 1 to 3 years of supervisory experience in customer service or sales. (preferably within the real estate industry or with inside sales for an online marketplace or a SaaS business); Alternatively you have over 3 years of experience in customer service or sales with consistent, demonstrated top performance, looking to take the next step in your career.
- Educational background in International Business, Communications or Foreign Languages preferred.
- You have experience handling customer service enquiries
- Preferably you are familiar with Lean Six Sigma methodology
- You are both persistent and tenacious with a ‘can do’ positive attitude!
What's in it for you? 📈🍻
- Unlimited holiday policy, with a minimum amount mandatory each year.
- You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work. If you like autonomy, this is the place for you!
- Work with a goal-oriented, diverse and inclusive team! Think 130+ people from 30+ different nationalities.
- Budget for Dutch or English classes to help you kick off your stay in the Netherlands, and help you immerse yourself in the Dutch culture.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand new office in the heart of Rotterdam, with free coffee, snacks, fruits, and a social space with entertainment facilities.
- Personal equipment including company laptop, screens and adjustable tables and chairs.
- We don't care about what you wear. You're welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won't judge you.
- You can participate in our Beer & Cheers to get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- Starting: ASAP
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- You will primarily work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands but with the flexibility to work remotely when needed.
HousingAnywhere is Europe's largest rental accommodation marketplace, with 10 million unique visitors per year and 60,000+ properties available for rent. Young professionals and students looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers, ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. Through its advanced platform, tenants book for longer stays and typically rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. As a Rotterdam-based technology start-up, we employ 140 people and we are focused on 32 key cities throughout Europe, with plans to rapidly expand our footprint.
In 2017, we were awarded the 4th most innovative company in the Netherlands and the 1st most innovative company in Rotterdam by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. In 2018, 2019 and 2020, we have been listed as one of the fastest-growing prop-tech companies in the Netherlands (Deloitte's Fast 50 ranking) and in Europe (Deloitte's Fast 500 ranking).
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team of colleagues exists out of many ethnicities, religions, countries of origin, sexual orientations, genders and abilities. We Welcome Everyone. The team culture is very open and we're all motivated by our vision to help people with housing, anywhere. This is what drives us every day and we invite you to do the same.