HousingAnywhere is the biggest global booking platform for mid-term rental accommodation in the world. Being a peer-to-peer marketplace, we create an experience that serves both sides of the rental accommodation market and creates a direct connection between tenants and landlords. HousingAnywhere is active in 50+ countries and 400+ cities. We are partners with 160+ universities worldwide and currently target international students and young professionals moving abroad. We are expanding to other audiences as well.
In 2017, we were awarded 4th most innovative company in the Netherlands and the 1st most innovative company in Rotterdam by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce.
In 2018 and 2019, we have been honored by being the fastest growing propTech company in the Netherlands as part of the Technology Fast 50 ranking of Deloitte.
Our Mission 🌏🏡
To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Vision 💻✨
Building a safe, efficient and global rental marketplace for anyone looking for or renting out a place.
Our Core Values 💛
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
Your Impact 💥
You will have the opportunity to provide product training and support to the users of our platform while you develop your business communication skills. You will do this by managing incoming messages and calls and identifying customers needs. Take into account that this is not your average internship, your work will have a large impact on the region you are working in. We want to keep our customers happy!
- You will have the opportunity to provide product training and support to the users of our platform while you develop your business communication skills.
- You will do this by managing incoming messages and calls and identifying customers needs.
- Work together with members of the Customer Solutions team to identify trends, challenges and opportunities in the region you will be responsible for.
- Participate in team meetings and identify improvement opportunities.
- Assist members of Customer Solutions with improvement initiatives.
- Take into account that this is not your average internship, your work will have a large impact on the region you are working in. We want to keep our customers happy!
Your Profile 👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽
- You speak English on an above-average level and Spanish on a native level.
- You are a student or recent graduate in the area of Foreign Languages, Business, Communications or a related study and have a great interest in effective communication.
- You are someone who can work equally well within a team and independently. You take initiative and will go the extra mile to achieve your targets.
- You have the ability to structure your work following the team’s checklists and develop your own to-do lists.
- You are persistent, which is a central characteristic of our team. In HousingAnywhere we believe that persistence is the driver of our growth and success.
- You are someone capable of taking on new challenges. You are energetic, optimistic and imaginative!
- As a plus: you have already performed similar tasks before at least for several months.
- You are available on a full-time basis for at least 6 months.
What's in it for you? 📈🍻
🚀Get ready to make a real impact and hit the ground running with early responsibilities. You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work and dare to do things differently. Here, all ideas matter.
👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽 Work with a crazy unconventional team! Think 90 people from 30 different nationalities. It’s like being on a round-the-world trip while you’re in the office.
🌇 Work in the heart of Rotterdam in an office with an amazing view! If you're looking for a city that is always packed with new things to discover, amazing architecture, a strong international community, this is the perfect place for you
👕We don’t care about what you wear. You’re welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even sweatpants at the office, we won’t judge you. Maybe a little.
🍻 Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- You will work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Starting: ASAP
- 6 months internship: The internship allowance is €550.- net per month
Got questions? Email iris at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team of colleagues exists out of many ethnicities, religions, countries of origin, sexual orientations, genders and abilities. We Welcome Everyone. The team culture is very open and we're all motivated by our vision to help people with housing, anywhere. This is what drives us every day and we invite you to do the same.