HousingAnywhere is the biggest global booking platform for mid-term rental accommodation in the world. Being a peer-to-peer marketplace, we create an experience that serves both sides of the rental accommodation market and creates a direct connection between tenants and landlords. HousingAnywhere is active in 50+ countries and 400+ cities. We are partners with 160+ universities worldwide and currently target the international students and young professionals market. We are expanding to other audiences as well.
In 2017, we were awarded 4th most innovative company in the Netherlands and the 1st most innovative company in Rotterdam by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. In 2018 and 2019, we have been honored by being the fastest growing propTech company in the Netherlands as part of the Technology Fast 50 ranking of Deloitte.
Our Vision 🏡
To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Mission 🌍
Building a safe, efficient and global rental marketplace for anyone looking for or renting out a place.
Our Core Values 💛
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
You will be joining the Marketing department. The department consists of multiple teams focused at driving growth to the platform through omni-channel marketing and rapid experimentation.
The teams are responsible for various domains: SEO, Paid Advertising, Public Relations, Strategic Partnerships, Email Marketing & CRM, Lead Generation, Social Media and Content Marketing.
The variety of these roles means that you will be exposed to multiple areas of expertise and will be given responsibilities that you might not have in an internship role elsewhere. You will actively contribute to the growth of HousingAnywhere from the first day.
- Content Writing: You are curious and ambitious to identify major challenges and pain points our users face beyond the ones our products and technology solve and offer solutions in the form of written content. You then translate those needs into written content and ensure that your content is visible and visited by thousands of readers per day.
In order to achieve this, you will work as part of our Organic Growth team. The team will guide you through the ins and outs of the content creation process.
- Driving SEO through partnerships: Google is an important channel for the business and through this role you get the opportunity to make an impact on that channel by contributing to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) with creative ideas and strategies. You will be doing so by researching and connecting with like-minded websites and companies to improve our rankings on Google.
- You have a strong growth and entrepreneurial mindset. You are not afraid of making mistakes, experimenting and continuously improving the business. Being part of one of the fastest growing startups in the Netherlands, you are aware that anyone coming in today, could become the leader of tomorrow.
- You want to grow within and alongside the team. You thrive when given responsibility and ownership.
- You are creative and proactive.
- You are proficient in English.
- As a plus, you already have some experience in a marketing, sales and/or communications related role.
- As a plus, you are proficient in another European language.
What we offer
- Work with a creative, diverse and inclusive team! Think 130+ people from 30+ different nationalities.
- Training and support (SEO tools, content management, etc).
- Being part of a company that is aiming to disrupt the rental market.
- Being part of a team whose aim is to rapidly experiment to drive growth.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand new office in the heart of Rotterdam with entertainment facilities.
- Personal equipment including company laptop, screens and adjustable tables and chairs.
- We don’t care about what you wear. You’re welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won’t judge you.
- Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- If you are successful with this role, we have career opportunities available with the Content Marketing team and within the wider marketing department.
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- Work from anywhere / remote work possible
- The internship allowance is €550 net per month
- Starting: ASAP
- 6 months internship
Got questions? Email Iris at email@example.com