Our Mission 🌏🏡
To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Vision 💻✨
Building a safe, efficient and global rental marketplace for anyone looking for or renting out a place.
Our Core Values 💛
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
Your impact 💥
As a dynamic and engaging Account Manager, you’re ready to shake up the Dutch housing market.
An engaging Account Manager to work for the Dutch Market willing to contribute to our goal and showing how HousingAnywhere is a great product for landlords to advertise their place. In this role you will be part of the Sales & Supply team and become responsible for providing the optimal experience for our advertisers!
As part of the Sales & Supply Team, you will be responsible for the supply side of our marketplace. Our mission is to ensure that every tenant who is actively looking for accommodation can always find a home through our platform.
Your Responsibilities 🚀
- Planning and executing meetings with our clients in the region you are targeting; most activities that you will perform in this role take place primarily via telephone, email and in person, where possible;
- Onboarding of our newly acquired landlords (advertisers) within your assigned region;
- Working with our Business Developers on educating new advertisers on product usage to ensure they can successfully rent out their properties on the HousingAnywhere platform;
- Ensuring landlord advertisements are formatted correctly and optimize their current inventory;
- Building and maintaining strong commercial relationships with our landlords; Generating new leads, viewing prospects and qualifying accounts;
- Lead business planning and quarterly review process, as well as regular pipeline reviews, and forecasting activities;
- Plan to meet or exceed assigned sales KPIs & revenue targets;
- Plan local city events for acquisition and retention of landlords as well as attend industry tailored events, either in person or online.
Your profile 👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽
- You have between 1 to 3 years of sales/ commercial experience (preferably within the real estate industry or with inside sales for a marketplace or a SaaS business)
- You’re the master of communication & negotiation in both English and Dutch. You understand how to adapt your style depending on the client and the situation.
- Identifying and managing commercial opportunities, you can do that in your sleep. Combine that with building strong relationships throughout time - Now that’s what we’re looking for.
- You’re always down for a challenge. Hold on. Make those challenges.
- We move fast, and you’re ready to move fast with us.
- Travelling for work? Yes, please! Depending on the region you work in, you’re going to be on the road up to 20% of the time.
- Bullseye! Yep, we’re talking targets and KPIs. You’re goal-driven and are not scared of going above and beyond to hit those numbers.
- You are a natural problem solver and you prefer to work in a fast-paced environment; you are a results-driven person.
- You consider yourself to be energetic and optimistic: we are looking for someone who can motivate their teammates, whatever happens!
What’s in it for you? 📈🍻
- Unlimited holiday policy, with a minimum amount mandatory each year.
- You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work. If you like autonomy, this is the place for you!
- Work with a goal-oriented, diverse and inclusive team! Think 130+ people from 30+ different nationalities.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand new office in the heart of Rotterdam, with free coffee, snacks, fruits, and a social space with entertainment facilities.
- Personal equipment including company laptop, screens and adjustable tables and chairs.
- We don't care about what you wear. You're welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won't judge you.
- You can participate in our Beer & Cheers to get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- Starting: ASAP
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- You will work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, but with the flexibility to work remotely when needed.
More about HousingAnywhere
HousingAnywhere is the biggest global booking platform for mid-term rental accommodation in the world. Being a peer-to-peer marketplace, we create an experience that serves both sides of the rental accommodation market and creates a direct connection between tenants and landlords. HousingAnywhere is active in 50+ countries and 400+ cities. We are partners with 160+ universities worldwide and currently target international students and young professionals moving abroad. We are expanding to other audiences as well.
In 2017, we were awarded 4th most innovative company in the Netherlands and the 1st most innovative company in Rotterdam by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. In 2018 and 2019, we have been honored by being the fastest growing propTech company in the Netherlands as part of the Technology Fast 50 ranking of Deloitte.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com
Our team of colleagues exists out of many ethnicities, religions, countries of origin, sexual orientations, genders and abilities. We Welcome Everyone. The team culture is very open and we're all motivated by our vision to help people with housing, anywhere. This is what drives us every day and we invite you to do the same.