Our Vision 🌏🏡
To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Mission 💻✨
Building a safe, efficient and global rental marketplace for anyone looking for or renting out a place.
Our Core Values 💛
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
Your impact 💥
As a Senior Commercial Recruiter, you will play a key role in growing our international team. You have the opportunity to take on the recruitment process for our technical roles and make a big impact across the entire company.
You will be part of our Human Resources team, which currently consists of 6 people, including the recruitment team. You will partner with internal hiring managers from different departments to create effective hiring processes, source talent and solve challenges.
Your responsibilities 🚀
- Managing and coordinating the full cycle recruitment of our commercial roles, from Sales & Supply to Marketing & Finance teams.
- Collaborating with hiring managers to align on hiring needs and challenges. You may also be leading and guiding them during complex hiring situations, to enable the best outcome for the company and the candidate.
- Responsible for initiating projects that improve the candidate experience and continually evolve and enhance our employer branding.
- Use data to make decisions and optimise recruitment needs and targets.
- Creating a strong candidate pool through traditional and innovative sourcing techniques.
Your profile 👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽
- Preferably you have 5+ years of commercial recruitment experience.
- Experience working at a tech startup/scale-up is a great advantage.
- Experience actively sourcing for candidates for a variety of commercial roles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proactive and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- You work independently and in teams. You have the ability to engage with people easily.
At HousingAnywhere we are building the biggest rental platform in the world that powers superior products for the mid-term rental accommodation market. At the moment we provide two products: HousingAnywhere MarketPlace and HousingAnywhere Payments, both powered by the HousingAnywhere Platform. HousingAnywhere is active in 50+ countries and 400+ cities. We are partners with 160+ universities worldwide and currently target the international students and young professionals market. We are expanding to other audiences as well.
In 2017, we were awarded the 4th most innovative company in the Netherlands and the 1st most innovative company in Rotterdam by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. In 2018, 2019 and 2020, we have been listed as one of the fastest-growing prop-tech companies in the Netherlands (Deloitte’s Fast 50 ranking) and in Europe (Deloitte’s Fast 500 ranking).
What's in it for you? 📈🍻
- Unlimited holiday policy, with a minimum amount mandatory each year.
- You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work. If you like autonomy, this is the place for you!
- Work with a goal-oriented, diverse and inclusive team! Think 130+ people from 30+ different nationalities.
- Budget for Dutch or English classes to help you kick off your stay in the Netherlands, and help you immerse yourself in the Dutch culture.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand new office in the heart of Rotterdam, with free coffee, snacks, fruits, and a social space with entertainment facilities.
- Personal equipment including company laptop, screens and adjustable tables and chairs.
- We don't care about what you wear. You're welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won't judge you.
- You can participate in our Beer & Cheers to get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- Full-time position (40 hours a week) w/ schedule flexibility
- An opportunity to work partly remote and partly on-site at our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com
Our team of colleagues exists out of many ethnicities, religions, countries of origin, sexual orientations, genders and abilities. We Welcome Everyone. The team culture is very open and we're all motivated by our vision to help people with housing, anywhere. This is what drives us every day and we invite you to do the same.