To help people with housing, anywhere.
Building a safe, efficient and global platform for anyone looking for or renting out a place.
Our Core Values
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on and data-informed product manager who will become responsible for the entire customer journey of our tenants in our marketplace, as part of our Marketplace team. This means you take ownership of the full journey starting from search, all the way up to making a booking.
In this role, you take a vision on our marketplace product and set out a path that gets us closer to this vision. You are not doing this alone: you will be working with a cross-functional team that consists of a dedicated UX designer, a Team Lead and around 5 engineers. Next to that, you will be working closely with other Product teams. In this role you will directly report to the VP of Product.
About Product at HousingAnywhere
HousingAnywhere is a product-led organization. With the help of OKRs the company sets direction and shares objectives. Product teams work autonomously and have full freedom & flexibility to achieve those objectives in the best way possible.
Together with Kamernet (Dutch marketplace that was acquired earlier this year), HousingAnywhere currently has 6 product teams, with plans to expand in the upcoming years.
- Prioritization: you make the final decisions on what the team needs to be working on next. You are not afraid to give ‘no’ as an answer.
- Stakeholder management: you will be the point of contact for other departments and other product teams. You keep them up to date about the progress of the team, and proactively reach out when plans change. You can easily explain why we prioritise A over B.
- Roadmap creation: you analyse the needs of our customers, the market and our competition, and create a roadmap that brings us closer to your vision on our marketplace.
- Monitoring product performance: within your domain, you have a clear understanding of the most important product metrics. You monitor these metrics, use them as input for product prioritization, and use them to validate the impact of product changes.
- Requirements elicitation: you can turn problems into clear specifications for your team, and do so in an agile fashion.
- Backlog management: you make sure the team’s backlog is always filled, groomed and prioritised.
- Drive product discovery: you drive initiatives such as user research sessions and scan the market to come up with new ideas and initiatives.
- Preferably 5 years of experience in a Product owner/management role, of which around 3 years have been in a customer facing (B2C) role.
- Experience working on a two-sided marketplace is a plus.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment is a plus.
- You are a product-oriented person: you love developing beautiful yet simple products that help people.
- You are a true problem solver and are analytical.
- You have a growth mindset: you are curious by nature and always want to learn.
- You have experience with running A/B tests.
- Knowledge of SEO is a big plus.
- You are data-informed. Experience with event-based analytics tools such as Mixpanel or Amplitude are a big plus.
- You have experience working with designers, conducting research and have basic UX/UI knowledge.
- You possess a critical mindset.
- You are customer centric: the user is your most important stakeholder.
- You possess strong communication- and interpersonal skills.
What about working at HousingAnywhere?
Our team of colleagues exists out of many ethnicities, religions, countries of origin, sexual orientations, genders and abilities. We welcome everyone.
Over the past couple of months, the majority of our staff has worked from home, wherever that is, and we will continue to do so in the future. You are always welcome in our newly built office in the heart of Rotterdam, the most beautiful city of the Netherlands, where you find modern equipment, meet your colleagues in person, and enjoy a stunning view of the city.
The team culture is very open and we’re all motivated by our vision to help people with housing, anywhere. This is what drives us every day and we invite you to do the same.
At HousingAnywhere we are building the biggest rental platform in the world that powers superior products for the mid-term rental accommodation market.
HousingAnywhere is active in 50+ countries and 400+ cities. We are partners with 160+ universities worldwide and currently target the international students and young professionals market. We are expanding to other audiences as well.
In 2017, we were awarded the 4th most innovative company in the Netherlands and the 1st most innovative company in Rotterdam by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce.
In 2018, 2019 and 2020, we have been listed as one of the fastest-growing prop-tech companies in the Netherlands (Deloitte’s Fast 50 ranking) and in Europe (Deloitte’s Fast 500 ranking).
What we offer
- You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work and dare to do things differently. Here, all ideas matter.
- Work with a creative, diverse and inclusive team! Think 140+ people from 30+ different nationalities.
- Budget for Dutch or English classes to help you kick off your stay in the Netherlands, and help you immerse into the Dutch culture.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand new office in heart of Rotterdam, with free coffee and snacks, and a social space with entertainment facilities.
- Personal equipment including new MacBook, screens and adjustable tables and chairs.
- Work from anywhere is our policy, including flexible working hours.
- Unlimited holiday policy, with a minimum amount mandatory each year.
- Are you coming from abroad? We provide a relocation package.
- Full-time position (40 hours a week) w/ schedule flexibility
- An opportunity to work remotely or on-site at our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Relocation package with visa sponsorship provided
Email Boryana at email@example.com