HousingAnywhere is Europe's largest rental accommodation marketplace, with 10 million unique visitors per year and 60,000+ properties available for rent. Young professionals and students looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers, ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. Through its advanced platform, tenants book for longer stays and typically rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. As a Rotterdam-based technology start-up, we employ 140 people and we are focused on 32 key cities throughout Europe, with plans to rapidly expand our footprint.
In 2017, we were awarded the 4th most innovative company in the Netherlands and the 1st most innovative company in Rotterdam by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. In 2018, 2019 and 2020, we have been listed as one of the fastest-growing prop-tech companies in the Netherlands (Deloitte’s Fast 50 ranking) and in Europe (Deloitte’s Fast 500 ranking).
- You will be responsible for the performance of our Key Accounts and work with leading property managers for the DACH region.
- Identify, implement and lead to implement changes driving higher performance of your accounts, whilst evaluating the best practices that could be shared with fellow team members.
- You will communicate with HousingAnywhere Sales Account Managers, when required, regarding matters pertaining to their Advertisers (Landlords).
- You will be responsible for responding to tenants enquiries in a timely manner to ensure a minimal response time and maximize conversion.
- You will follow-up via phone and email with prospective tenants until you close the booking. Persistence and having good written communication skills are essential!
- You will perform after-booking operations to ensure a smooth process for both our tenants and our Key Accounts, which will make you interact with important actors in the market.
- You will identify improvement points within our processes and discuss them with your fellow team members and Manager.
- You will also have other (supporting) tasks such as supporting customers when using our platform, listing creation & optimization of the current inventory, performing translations (ad hoc) and other tasks that help grow our business!
- You fluently speak German and English, any additional languages such as Dutch, Italian or Spanish would be considered an advantage but not essential.
- Ideally you will either have some sales or customer care work experience or a recent graduate in the area of Economics, Business, Marketing, Communication or related studies.
- You are result-driven, have a strong appetite for sales and are not afraid to pick up the phone to help tenants book their dream place abroad with us.
- You are detail-oriented, meticulous and diligent.
- You thrive working in a team environment but are also capable of being self motivated.
- You are available on a full-time basis for 40 hours per week.
What's in it for you?
- 2 initial weeks of training to kick-off the essential skills for the role.
- You will be given full ownership of your work, enabling you not only to take responsibility but also accountability for results, which means you can make a real difference and positively impact our customers!
- Work with a goal-oriented, diverse and inclusive team! Think 130+ people from 30+ different nationalities.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand new office in the heart of Rotterdam, with free coffee and snacks, and a social space with entertainment facilities.
- Personal equipment including company laptop, screens and adjustable tables and chairs.
- We don’t care about what you wear. You’re welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won’t judge you. Maybe a little.
- Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- Starting: ASAP
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- Competitive base salary with monthly performance bonus.
- You will work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands