HousingAnywhere is Europe's largest rental accommodation marketplace, with 10 million unique visitors per year and 60,000+ properties available for rent. Young professionals and students looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers, ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. Through its advanced platform, tenants book for longer stays and typically rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. As a Rotterdam-based technology start-up, we employ 140 people and we are focused on 32 key cities throughout Europe, with plans to rapidly expand our footprint.
In 2017, we were awarded the 4th most innovative company in the Netherlands and the 1st most innovative company in Rotterdam by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. In 2018, 2019 and 2020, we have been listed as one of the fastest-growing prop-tech companies in the Netherlands (Deloitte’s Fast 50 ranking) and in Europe (Deloitte’s Fast 500 ranking).
- You will have the opportunity to provide product training and support to the users of our platform while you develop your business communication skills.
- You will do this by managing incoming messages and calls and identifying customers needs.
- Work together with members of the Customer Solutions team to identify trends, challenges and opportunities in the region you will be responsible for.
- Participate in team meetings and identify improvement opportunities.
- Assist members of Customer Solutions with improvement initiatives.
- Take into account that this is not your average internship, your work will have a large impact on the region you are working in. We want to keep our customers happy!
- You speak English on an above-average level and French on a native level.
- You are a student or recent graduate in the area of Foreign Languages, Business, Communications or a related study and have a great interest in effective communication.
- You are someone who can work equally well within a team and independently. You take initiative and will go the extra mile to achieve your targets.
- You have the ability to structure your work following the team’s checklists and develop your own to-do lists.
- You are persistent, which is a central characteristic of our team. In HousingAnywhere we believe that persistence is the driver of our growth and success.
- You are someone capable of taking on new challenges. You are energetic, optimistic and imaginative!
- As a plus: you have already performed similar tasks before at least for several months.
- You are available on a full-time basis for at least 6 months.
What's in it for you?
- 2 initial weeks of training to kick-off the essential skills for the role.
- You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work.
- Work with a goal-oriented, diverse and inclusive team! Think 130+ people from 30+ different nationalities.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand new office in heart of Rotterdam, with free coffee and snacks, and a social space with entertainment facilities.
- Personal equipment including company laptop, screens and adjustable tables and chairs.
- We don’t care about what you wear. You’re welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won’t judge you. Maybe a little.
- Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- Starting: ASAP
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- 6 months internship
- The internship allowance is €550 net per month
- You will work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.