We are not hiring for this position at the moment but do not hesitate to leave an open application so we can keep in touch. If we believe that you could be our next Account Manager, we will get back to you!
Our Mission 🌏🏡
To create the most advanced technology platform for the rental accommodation industry — To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Core Values 💛
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
Your impact 💥
As a dynamic and engaging Account Manager, you’re ready to shake up the housing market. You will contribute to our goal and show how HousingAnywhere is a great product for landlords to advertise their place.
In this role, you will be part of the Sales & Supply Team and become responsible for providing the optimal experience for our advertisers. Our mission is to ensure that every tenant who is actively looking for accommodation can always find a home through our platform.
Your profile 👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽
- You have between 1 to 3 years of sales/ commercial experience (preferably within the real estate industry or with inside sales for a marketplace or a SaaS business).
- You speak English on an above-average level and one of the following languages on a native level: German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese.
- You understand how to adapt your style depending on the client and the situation.
- You know how to identify and manage commercial opportunities and you’re able to build strong relationships throughout time.
- You’re always down for a challenge.
- Travelling for work? Yes! Depending on the region you work in, you’re going to be on the road up to 20% of the time.
- You’re used to working with targets and KPIs. You’re goal-driven and are not scared of going above and beyond to hit those numbers.
- You are a natural problem solver and you prefer to work in a fast-paced environment; you are a results-driven person.
- You consider yourself to be energetic and optimistic: we are looking for someone who can motivate their teammates, whatever happens!
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited holiday policy!
- Personal development budget of 1,000 EUR per year.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand new office in the heart of Rotterdam.
- Beer & Cheers every Friday.
- We will support your relocation process (e.g., flights and VISA)
- Starting: TBC
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- You will work from our HQs in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, but with the flexibility to work remotely when needed.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com
Our team of colleagues exists out of many ethnicities, religions, countries of origin, sexual orientations, genders and abilities. We Welcome Everyone. The team culture is very open and we're all motivated by our vision to help people with housing, anywhere!
HousingAnywhere is Europe's largest rental accommodation marketplace. Through our advanced platform, tenants book for longer stays and typically rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. Based on the past 12 months performance, our business represents 20 million+ yearly unique visitors, 160,000+ properties available for rent and 65,000+ tenants finding their new homes in Europe. Global talents, including young professionals and students looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers, ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. As a Rotterdam-based technology scale-up, we are a team of 200 people and we are focused on 39 key cities throughout Europe, with plans to expand our footprint rapidly.