We are not hiring for this position at the moment but do not hesitate to leave an open application so we can keep in touch. If we believe that you could be our next Account Manager, we will get back to you!
HousingAnywhere is Europe's largest rental accommodation marketplace, with 10 million unique visitors per year and 60,000+ properties available for rent. Young professionals and students looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers, ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. Through its advanced platform, tenants book for longer stays and typically rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. As a Rotterdam-based technology start-up, we employ 140 people and we are focused on 32 key cities throughout Europe, with plans to rapidly expand our footprint.
In 2017, we were awarded the 4th most innovative company in the Netherlands and the 1st most innovative company in Rotterdam by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. In 2018, 2019 and 2020, we have been listed as one of the fastest-growing prop-tech companies in the Netherlands (Deloitte’s Fast 50 ranking) and in Europe (Deloitte’s Fast 500 ranking).
As a dynamic and engaging Account Manager, you’re ready to shake up the housing market. You will contribute to our goal and show how HousingAnywhere is a great product for landlords to advertise their place.
In this role, you will be part of the Sales & Supply Team and become responsible for providing the optimal experience for our advertisers. Our mission is to ensure that every tenant who is actively looking for accommodation can always find a home through our platform.
- You have between 1 to 3 years of sales/ commercial experience (preferably within the real estate industry or with inside sales for a marketplace or a SaaS business).
- You speak English on an above-average level and one of the following languages on a native level: German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese.
- You understand how to adapt your style depending on the client and the situation.
- You know how to identify and manage commercial opportunities and you’re able to build strong relationships throughout time.
- You’re always down for a challenge.
- Travelling for work? Yes! Depending on the region you work in, you’re going to be on the road up to 20% of the time.
- You’re used to working with targets and KPIs. You’re goal-driven and are not scared of going above and beyond to hit those numbers.
- You are a natural problem solver and you prefer to work in a fast-paced environment; you are a results-driven person.
- You consider yourself to be energetic and optimistic: we are looking for someone who can motivate their teammates, whatever happens!
What's in it for you?
- Work from anywhere is our policy, including flexible working hours.
- Unlimited holiday policy, with a minimum amount mandatory each year.
- You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work.
- Work with a goal-oriented, diverse and inclusive team! Think 110+ people from 30+ different nationalities.
- Budget for Dutch or English classes to help you kick off your stay in the Netherlands, and help you immerse into the Dutch culture.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand new office in heart of Rotterdam, with free coffee and snacks, and a social space with entertainment facilities.
- Personal equipment including company laptop, screens and adjustable tables and chairs.
- We don’t care about what you wear. You’re welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won’t judge you. Maybe a little.
- Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.