HousingAnywhere is Europe's largest rental accommodation marketplace, with 10 million unique visitors per year and 60,000+ properties available for rent. Young professionals and students looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers, ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. Through its advanced platform, tenants book for longer stays and typically rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. As a Rotterdam-based technology start-up, we employ 140 people and we are focused on 32 key cities throughout Europe, with plans to rapidly expand our footprint.
In 2017, we were awarded the 4th most innovative company in the Netherlands and the 1st most innovative company in Rotterdam by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. In 2018, 2019 and 2020, we have been listed as one of the fastest-growing prop-tech companies in the Netherlands (Deloitte’s Fast 50 ranking) and in Europe (Deloitte’s Fast 500 ranking).
As our Customer Operations intern, you will be part of the Finance department, which currently consists of 9 people. You will work for the Customer Finance team and your responsibilities will include:
- Receive, reply and distribute the messages from our users to the different teams;
- Assist the team with activities related to the payout process for advertisers;
- Assist the team with activities related to cancellation cases.
- You speak English on an above-average level (key to communicate with our clients). Other European languages are a true asset!
- You are studying something related to business administration, economics, finance or a related field, or have a genuine interest in how the payment process goes.
- You have an Intermediate to advanced level of computer skills.
- You are someone capable to take on new challenges.
- You don’t drown in a glass of water because you are a problem solver.
- You consider yourself to be someone able to work on teams and that at the same time has the ability to work independently, take initiative and go the extra mile to reach the targets.
- You have the ability to structure your work following the team’s checklists and develop your own to do lists. Paying attention to details is very important to you.
- You are persistent, and this is a central characteristic of our team.
- You definitely are Energetic, optimistic and imaginative!
What's in it for you?
- 2 initial weeks of training to kick-off the essential skills for the role.
- You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work and make an impact on the business.
- Work with a goal-oriented, diverse and inclusive team! Think 130+ people from 30+ different nationalities.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand new office in the heart of Rotterdam, with free coffee and snacks, and a social space with entertainment facilities.
- Personal equipment including company laptop, screens and adjustable tables and chairs.
- We don’t care about what you wear. You’re welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won’t judge you. Maybe a little.
- Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- Starting: ASAP
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- The internship allowance is €550 net per month
- You will work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com.