HousingAnywhere is Europe's largest rental accommodation marketplace, with 10 million unique visitors per year and 60,000+ properties available for rent. Young professionals and students looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers, ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. Through its advanced platform, tenants book for longer stays and typically rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. As a Rotterdam-based technology start-up, we employ 140 people and we are focused on 32 key cities throughout Europe, with plans to rapidly expand our footprint.
In 2017, we were awarded the 4th most innovative company in the Netherlands and the 1st most innovative company in Rotterdam by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. In 2018, 2019 and 2020, we have been listed as one of the fastest-growing prop-tech companies in the Netherlands (Deloitte’s Fast 50 ranking) and in Europe (Deloitte’s Fast 500 ranking).
As an Office Assistant, you’re going to be responsible for the office. You will directly report to the project coordinator. Since we have a very dynamic team that is often on the go, we want to provide them with a great environment to work in, whether that is by amping up the atmosphere or by providing them with weekly fresh fruit. This is where YOU come in. You will be responsible for everything office management related, from ordering office supplies and groceries, to helping organize various (online) company meetings and events.
In this internship, you will have the opportunity to gain practical experience on multitasking, communicating with all the departments and being independent. You will become a very important part of our team and our business growth by providing a great working environment for everyone in the company and becoming not only an office management intern, but also a culture ambassador. Your tasks may include the following:
- You will be organizing office management.
- You will assist with an organization of internal and external (online) events.
- You will support different team members with their reimbursement, travel booking, business cards, equipment, etc.
- You will assist finance and facilitate management on a daily base.
- You will be ordering and keeping a track of office supplies.
- You are detail-oriented and you like to have things o.r.g.a.n.i.z.e.d. and ordered.
- You have a hospitality mindset.
- You are eager to work with an international team and be a part of a scale-up environment.
- No task is too complex or too simple for you. You like to think outside of the box to solve problems but you also enjoy some more repetitive tasks that are essential to HousingAnywhere.
- You are a true people person. You’re not scared of walking up to anyone to strike up a conversation. You’re welcoming and aim to make everyone feel at home.
- Experience working in hospitality is an asset, but not required.
- Speaking Dutch fluently is also a strong asset. English on a professional level is required as our office language is English.
- Currently studying, or recently finished studying an MBO or HBO.
- Starting: September
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- 6 months internship
- The internship allowance is €550 net per month
- You will work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.