HousingAnywhere is Europe's largest rental accommodation marketplace, with 10 million unique visitors per year and 60,000+ properties available for rent. Young professionals and students looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers, ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. Through its advanced platform, tenants book for longer stays and typically rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. As a Rotterdam-based technology start-up, we employ 140 people and we are focused on 32 key cities throughout Europe, with plans to rapidly expand our footprint.
In 2017, we were awarded the 4th most innovative company in the Netherlands and the 1st most innovative company in Rotterdam by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. In 2018, 2019 and 2020, we have been listed as one of the fastest-growing prop-tech companies in the Netherlands (Deloitte’s Fast 50 ranking) and in Europe (Deloitte’s Fast 500 ranking).
- You will have the opportunity to develop your sales and business communication skills. You will be responsible for the performance of our Key Accounts and work with leading property managers across Europe.
- You will be responsible for responding to tenants enquiries in a timely manner to ensure a minimal response time and maximize conversion.
- You will follow-up via phone and email with prospective tenants until you close the booking. Persistence and having good written communication skills are essential!
- You will perform after-booking operations to ensure a smooth process for both our tenants and our Key Accounts, which will make you interact with important actors in the market.
- You will identify improvement points within our processes and discuss them with your Team Lead to implement changes driving higher performance of your accounts.
- You will also have other (supporting) tasks such as: supporting customers when using our platform, listing creation & optimization of the current inventory, perform translations and other tasks that help grow our business!
- You fluently speak English and other languages such as German, Italian or Dutch area a plus.
- You are a student or recent graduate in the area of Economics, Business, Marketing, Communication or related studies.
- You are result-driven, have a strong appetite for sales and are not afraid to pick up the phone to help tenants book their dream place abroad with us.
- You are detail-oriented, meticulous and diligent.
- You are available on a full-time basis for at least 6 months.
What's in it for you?
- 2 initial weeks of training to kick-off the essential skills for the role.
- You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work.
- Work with a goal-oriented, diverse and inclusive team! Think 130+ people from 30+ different nationalities.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand new office in heart of Rotterdam, with free coffee and snacks, and a social space with entertainment facilities.
- Personal equipment including company laptop, screens and adjustable tables and chairs.
- We don’t care about what you wear. You’re welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won’t judge you. Maybe a little.
- Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- Starting: July or September
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- 6 months internship
- The internship allowance is €550 net per month
- You will work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com.