HousingAnywhere is Europe's largest rental accommodation marketplace, with 10 million unique visitors per year and 60,000+ properties available for rent. Young professionals and students looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers, ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. Through its advanced platform, tenants book for longer stays and typically rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. As a Rotterdam-based technology start-up, we employ 140 people and we are focused on 32 key cities throughout Europe, with plans to rapidly expand our footprint.
In 2017, we were awarded the 4th most innovative company in the Netherlands and the 1st most innovative company in Rotterdam by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. In 2018, 2019 and 2020, we have been listed as one of the fastest-growing prop-tech companies in the Netherlands (Deloitte’s Fast 50 ranking) and in Europe (Deloitte’s Fast 500 ranking).
You will work with the Sales & Supply team to help our landlords create and update their property listings on the HousingAnywhere platform and make them visible to the world as fast as possible. You will play a core role within our team as the quality of the listings you create will be a critical factor of success for our landlords.
- You will be in charge of creating stunning property listings for our landlords.
- You will update existing listings to reflect changes such as pricing, pictures, rental conditions, etc.
- You will sometimes be responsible for writing compelling listing descriptions to provide tenants with all the information they need to decide for their dream home!
- Whenever your backlog is empty, you will be responsible for optimizing other listings by calling existing landlords: you will identify improvement points, request better pictures and other missing details, re-write listing descriptions and do everything you can to make our listings as complete and engaging as possible.
- You might also have other (supporting) tasks such as: supporting customers when using our platform, cold calling landlords and tenants to convince them to list with us, perform translations and other tasks that help grow our business
- You fluently speak English, and ideally one of these languages: German, Italian, Spanish, French. Multilingual skills are a significant plus.
- You are a student or recent graduate in the area of Economics, Business, Marketing, Communication or related studies.
- You pay great attention to details and you are very diligent and rigorous in your way of working.
- You can write in English in a compelling and engaging way.
- You are available on a full-time basis for 6 months.
What's in it for you?
- 2 initial weeks of training to kick-off the essential skills for the role.
- You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work.
- Work with a goal-oriented, diverse and inclusive team! Think 130+ people from 30+ different nationalities.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand new office in the heart of Rotterdam, with free coffee and snacks, and a social space with entertainment facilities.
- Personal equipment including company laptop, screens and adjustable tables and chairs.
- We don’t care about what you wear. You’re welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won’t judge you. Maybe a little.
- Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- Starting: September 2021
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- 6 months internship
- The internship allowance is €550 net per month
- You will work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com.