Our Mission 🌏🏡
To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Vision 💻✨
Building a safe, efficient and global rental marketplace for anyone looking for or renting out a place.
Our Core Values 💛
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
Your impact 💥
As part of the Business Intelligence team you will help in transforming data into actionable insights and maintain the framework that enables the organization’s data-driven strategic and tactical decision making. You will be working side-by-side with HousingAnywhere’s Data Analysts, Data Scientists and Data Engineers while having the responsibility of your own projects.
Your responsibilities 🚀
- Translate business questions into specific quantitative questions that can be answered with internal and external data using analytical and statistical methodologies.
- Conduct written and verbal presentations to share insights and recommendations to audiences of varying levels of technical sophistication.
- Analyse data and work with the Product Development and Data Science teams to understand customer behaviors and bottlenecks in the online marketplace
- Leverage internal tools including Tableau, Mode Analytics, Snowflake and Google Cloud Platform to deliver data driven recommendations and insights
- Conducting deep dive analyses of business problems and formulate conclusions and recommendations to be presented to senior leadership.
- Help to design, test and maintain our data warehouse and data models
Your profile 👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Maths, Statistics, Finance, Computer Science or a similar discipline with analytical focus
- Must have programming experience in one or more languages (preferably Python + SQL) and data analysis
- A curious and investigative mind with lots of questions to ask
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work with the highest level of accuracy
- Strong verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
What’s in it for you? 📈🍻
- Competitive internship salary.
- 2 weeks of training to kick-off the essential skills for the role.
- Get ready to make a real impact and hit the ground running with early responsibilities. You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work and dare to do things differently. Here, all ideas matter.
- Work with a crazy unconventional team! Think 100+ people from 30+ different nationalities. It’s like being on a round-the-world trip while you’re in the office.
- Bubble Football, bowling, wine tasting,... Will you be part of the department with the coolest team-building activity?
- Work in the heart of Rotterdam in an office with an amazing view! If you're looking for a city that is always packed with new things to discover, amazing architecture, a strong international community, this is the perfect place for you.
- We don’t care about what you wear. You’re welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even sweatpants at the office, we won’t judge you. Maybe a little.
- Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- Starting: March 2021
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- 6 months internship
- You will work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
More about HousingAnywhere
HousingAnywhere is the biggest global booking platform for mid-term rental accommodation in the world. Being a peer-to-peer marketplace, we create an experience that serves both sides of the rental accommodation market and creates a direct connection between tenants and landlords. HousingAnywhere is active in 50+ countries and 400+ cities. We are partners with 160+ universities worldwide and currently target international students and young professionals moving abroad. We are expanding to other audiences as well.
In 2017, we were awarded 4th most innovative company in the Netherlands and the 1st most innovative company in Rotterdam by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. In 2018 and 2019, we have been honored by being the fastest growing propTech company in the Netherlands as part of the Technology Fast 50 ranking of Deloitte.
Got questions? Email Dasha at firstname.lastname@example.org