Our Vision 🏡
To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Mission 🌍
Building a safe, efficient and global rental marketplace for anyone looking for or renting out a place.
Our Core Values 💛
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
Your Impact 💥
By joining the Payments team, you will be responsible for all payments flows of our platform.
We work with our Finance department to provide automation around invoicing, pay-ins and pay-outs from and to our customers.
We develop the line of products of HousingAnywhere Payments, that provide automation of payments between Tenants and Landlords, by integrating with PSPs and developing new features on our platform.
We ensure compliance through KYC (Know Your Customer) tools, and by automating merchant onboarding, split-payments, integrating with additional payment and compliance services.
Our backend runs on Golang, with PostgreSQL database(s). We run our services inside Docker containers in a Kubernetes cluster, all running in GCP. We use gRPC and messaging queue(s) in addition to HTTP for communication. Our Frontend stack is built on React/TypeScript. We love Git. We are quickly moving towards cross-platform Domain and Event-driven architecture.
Who you are:
- You have 1 year of experience working with Go
- You have 3 years of backend development experience
- You have experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes is a strong advantage
- Experience with DDD, Event-Driven architecture is a strong advantage
- You have experience working with payments infrastructure for a Marketplace (pay-ins and pay-outs and PSPs) or a great passion for fintech!
- You have built simple distributed systems in the past and are willing to solve complex distributed problems
- A product-oriented person: you love developing products that help people and you’re driven by the impact you can make.
- A real team player. You understand your colleagues may have different opinions and you consider them to make our product better. You understand how to challenge ideas, disagree and still commit to team decisions
- A pragmatic and quality driven engineer. You believe in the importance of writing good unit, integration and E2E tests.
- An advocate of clean and simple solutions. You always have intention, adaptability and scalability in mind.
- A tech enthusiast! You are interested in new technologies and you constantly seek to improve yourself.
HousingAnywhere is the biggest global booking platform for mid-term rental accommodation in the world. Being a peer-to-peer marketplace, we create an experience that serves both sides of the rental accommodation market and creates a direct connection between tenants and landlords. HousingAnywhere is active in 50+ countries and 400+ cities. We are partners with 160+ universities worldwide and currently target the international students and young professionals market. We are expanding to other audiences as well.
In 2017, we were awarded 4th most innovative company in the Netherlands and the 1st most innovative company in Rotterdam by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce.
In 2018, we have been honoured by being the fastest growing prop-tech company in the Netherlands as part of the Technology Fast 50 ranking of Deloitte.
What we offer:
🚀 Get ready to make a real impact and hit the ground running with early responsibilities. You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work and dare to do things differently. Here, all ideas matter.
👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽 Work with a crazy unconventional team! Think 110+ people from 30+ different nationalities. It’s like being on a round-the-world trip while you’re in the office.
📚 Budget for Dutch or English classes to help you kick off your stay in the Netherlands, and help you immerse into the Dutch culture.
🌇 Work in the heart of Rotterdam in a spacious, modern office! If you're looking for a city that is always packed with new things to discover, amazing architecture, a strong international community, this is the perfect place for you!
👕We don’t care about what you wear. You’re welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won’t judge you. Maybe a little.
🍻 Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
✈️ Are you coming from abroad? No worries, we’ve got you covered!
- Full-time position (40 hours a week) w/ schedule flexibility
- You will work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Starting: ASAP
- Relocation/work permit support provided
Email Dasha at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙋🏼♀️