HousingAnywhere is the biggest global booking platform for mid-term rental accommodation in the world. Being a peer-to-peer marketplace, we create an experience that serves both sides of the rental accommodation market and creates a direct connection between tenants and landlords. HousingAnywhere is active in 50+ countries and 400+ cities. We are partners with 160+ universities worldwide and currently target the international students and young professionals market. We are expanding to other audiences as well.
In 2017, we were awarded 4th most innovative company in the Netherlands and the 1st most innovative company in Rotterdam by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. In 2018 and 2019, we have been honored by being the fastest growing propTech company in the Netherlands as part of the Technology Fast 50 ranking of Deloitte.
Our Vision 🏡
To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Mission 🌍
Building a safe, efficient and global rental marketplace for anyone looking for or renting out a place.
Our Core Values 💛
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
As an SEO & Partnership Specialist, you will be joining the Marketing department. The department consists of two teams - Growth Development and Growth Marketing. Together, we drive growth to the platform through various marketing channels and rapid experimentation.
The Junior SEO & Partnership Specialist role sits in the Growth Marketing team, which consists of 10 individuals responsible for 8 different domains: SEO, Paid Advertising, Public Relations, Strategic Partnerships, Email Marketing, Lead Generation and Content Marketing.
The variety of these roles means that you will be exposed to various areas of expertise and will be given responsibilities that you might not have in an internship role elsewhere. You will actively contribute to the growth of HousingAnywhere from the first day.
- Driving SEO through partnerships: Google is an important channel for the business and through this role you get the opportunity to make an impact on that channel by contributing to Search Engine Optimization (SEO). You will be doing so by researching and connecting with like-minded websites and companies to improve our rankings on Google.
- Driving demand through partnerships: Besides SEO, various types of strategic partnerships can drive demand to our marketplace. Our audience is made up of international students, trainees, young professionals and expats. Starting and nurturing relations with universities, student associations, expat centers and relocation agencies is one of our main objectives and something you would also be contributing to.
- If you are successful within this role, there will also be opportunities to broaden your horizon by supporting initiatives across the other marketing domains of expertise.
- You have a strong growth and entrepreneurial mindset. You are not afraid of making mistakes, experimenting and continuously improving the business. Being part of one of the fastest growing startups in the Netherlands, you are aware that anyone coming in today, could become the leader of tomorrow.
- You are keen to grow within and alongside the team. You thrive when given responsibility and ownership.
- You are creative and proactive.
- You are proficient in English and German.
- As a plus, you already have some experience in a marketing, sales and/or communications related role.
- As a plus, you are proficient in another language (extra bonus point if that’s German).
What we offer
- Being part of a company that is scaling up with millions of people looking for a new home or a new tenant every year
- Being part of a company that is aiming to disrupt the rental market
- Being part of a team whose aim is to rapidly experiment to drive growth
- Flat organization structure
- Competitive internship salary
- Company laptop
- Fun and international environment at the heart of Rotterdam. Our team consists of over 100+ people, with 25+ different nationalities
- Friday after-work drinks
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- You will work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Starting: October
- 6 months internship
Got questions? Email Alicia at firstname.lastname@example.org