Our Mission 🌏🏡
To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Vision 💻✨
Building a safe, efficient and global rental marketplace for anyone looking for or renting out a place.
Our Core Values 💛
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
Your responsibilities 🚀
- You will have the opportunity to provide product training and support to the users of our platform while you develop your business communication skills.
- You will do this by managing incoming messages and calls and identifying customers needs.
- Take into account that this is not your average internship, your work will have a large impact on the region you are working in. We want to keep our customers happy!
Your profile 👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽
- You speak English on an above-average level and Dutch on a native level.
- You are a Bachelor/ Master student or recent graduate in the area of Foreign Languages, International Business Management, Communications or a related study and have great interest in effective communication.
- You consider yourself to be someone able to work on teams and that at the same time has the ability to work independently, take initiative and go the extra mile to reach the targets.
- You have the ability to structure your work following the team’s checklists and develop your own to do lists.
- You are persistent, this is a central characteristic of our team is persistence. In HousingAnywhere we believe that persistence is the driver of our growth and success.
- You have a genuine interest in knowing how the full cycle of a startup product works.
- You are someone capable to take on new challenges. You are energetic, optimistic and imaginative!
- As a plus: you have already perform similar tasks before at least for several months.
What’s in it for you? 📈🍻
- Competitive internship salary.
- 2 weeks of training to kick-off the essential skills for the role.
- Get ready to make a real impact and hit the ground running with early responsibilities. You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work and dare to do things differently. Here, all ideas matter.
- Work with a crazy unconventional team! Think 100+ people from 30+ different nationalities. It’s like being on a round-the-world trip while you’re in the office.
- Bubble Football, bowling, wine tasting,... Will you be part of the department with the coolest team-building activity?
- Work in the heart of Rotterdam in an office with an amazing view! If you're looking for a city that is always packed with new things to discover, amazing architecture, a strong international community, this is the perfect place for you.
- We don’t care about what you wear. You’re welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even sweatpants at the office, we won’t judge you. Maybe a little.
- Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- Starting: March 2021
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- 6 months internship
- You will work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
More about HousingAnywhere
HousingAnywhere is the biggest global booking platform for mid-term rental accommodation in the world. Being a peer-to-peer marketplace, we create an experience that serves both sides of the rental accommodation market and creates a direct connection between tenants and landlords. HousingAnywhere is active in 50+ countries and 400+ cities. We are partners with 160+ universities worldwide and currently target international students and young professionals moving abroad. We are expanding to other audiences as well.
In 2017, we were awarded 4th most innovative company in the Netherlands and the 1st most innovative company in Rotterdam by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. In 2018 and 2019, we have been honored by being the fastest growing propTech company in the Netherlands as part of the Technology Fast 50 ranking of Deloitte.
Got questions? Email Alicia at firstname.lastname@example.org