HousingAnywhere is the biggest global booking platform for mid-term rental accommodation in the world. Being a peer-to-peer marketplace, we create an experience that serves both sides of the rental accommodation market and creates a direct connection between tenants and landlords. HousingAnywhere is active in 50+ countries and 400+ cities. We are partners with 160+ universities worldwide and currently target international students and young professionals moving abroad. We are expanding to other audiences as well.
In 2017, we were awarded 4th most innovative company in the Netherlands and the 1st most innovative company in Rotterdam by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. In 2018 and 2019, we have been honored by being the fastest growing propTech company in the Netherlands as part of the Technology Fast 50 ranking of Deloitte.
Our Vision 🌏🏡
To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Mission 💻✨
Building a safe, efficient and global rental marketplace for anyone looking for or renting out a place.
Our Core Values 💛
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
Your Impact 💥
An outgoing Customer Solutions Specialist dedicated to maintaining high customer satisfaction! The main idea of this role is to join the Customer Solutions team and become responsible for providing the optimal experience for our users!
You will have the opportunity to provide product training and support to the users of our platform while utilising strong business communication skills, you will also have the opportunity to participate in process improvements and user research to provide valuable feedback to our product teams.
Your main tasks will be:
- Managing incoming messages in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- By identifying customers needs you are able to actively resolve any questions they may have about the use of our platform
- Actively try to resolve different scenarios by helping customers on the use of specific features
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information about our platform.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure effective resolution.
- Participate in continuous learning of the platform and customer requests/insights through self-study, training, experience, discussion, research and sharing of best practice to report potential improvements.
- Conduct outbound calls with existing users to help them secure their new place with HousingAnywhere.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers and support them on a great experience!
Who you are
- You have excellent communication skills and you are able to maintain strong relationships through different channels;
- You have a strong Customer Focus and adaptability to different personality types
- You can demonstrate strong organizational skills. You are able to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively in order to meet your goals and targets.
- You have experience in identifying and managing commercial opportunities whilst building and developing good relationships to retain customers;
- You are open to change and enjoy testing new software and working techniques to optimize the level of service provided to our customers;
- You consider yourself to be energetic, optimistic and to have imaginative power: we are looking for someone who can motivate themselves and their teammates, whatever happens!
- You are a dedicated team player that is able to share experiences and insights with your colleagues to drive continuous improvement
One of the shared behavioral traits of our team is perseverance. Within HousingAnywhere we believe that perseverance is the engine for our growth and success. It is important for us that you consider yourself to be a person with determination.
- You speak English on an above-average level and German in a Native/ Fluent level. Other languages are a plus.
- You have between 1 to 3 years of a customer-centered experience (preferably within the real estate industry or with inside sales for an online marketplace or a SaaS business);
- It is preferred if you are a Bachelor/ Master student or recent graduate in the area of Foreign Languages, International Business Management, Communications or a related study and have a great interest in effective communication and customer relations.
What’s in it for you?
🚀 Get ready to make a real impact and hit the ground running with early responsibilities. You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work and dare to do things differently. Here, all ideas matter.
👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽 Work with a crazy unconventional team! Think 90 people from 30 different nationalities. It’s like being on a round-the-world trip while you’re in the office.
📈 Trainings, workshops, conferences, books. It’s up to you.
📚 Budget for Dutch or English classes to help you kick off your stay in the Netherlands, and help you immerse into the Dutch culture.
🌇 Work in the heart of Rotterdam in an office with an amazing view! If you're looking for a city that is always packed with new things to discover, amazing architecture, a strong international community, this is the perfect place for you!
👕 We don’t care about what you wear. You’re welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won’t judge you. Maybe a little.
🍻 Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- Full-time position (40 hours a week) w/ schedule flexibility
- You will work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Starting: October
Email email@example.com 🙋🏻