Our Vision 🏡
To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Mission 🌍
Building a safe, efficient, and global rental marketplace for anyone looking for or renting out a place.
Our Core Values 💛
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
Your Impact 💥
At HousingAnywhere we are on a mission to build the world’s largest booking platform for rental accommodation. One of our strategies to do so is to build a superior product. We firmly believe that the product that can offer the best user experience will come out on top. Here’s where you come in.
Together with UX designers and Product Owners, you are designing user experiences that are easy to understand and enjoyable at the same time. Your mission as a copywriter is to contribute to this experience by keeping product language simple, clear, and engaging. You understand that copy plays an incredibly important role in the user journey.
Who you are 👩🏽👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽🎅🏽
- You are fluent in English; preferably it is your native language
- You have a feeling and passion for digital products
- You know how to write copy that converts
- A great team player: you thrive on collaborating with other team members
- You are comfortable to take feedback and iterate on your work, while at the same time you are also able to defend your vision
- You are opinionated about design, you want to deliver a great UX, so you care about all the components involved
- Strong communication and storytelling skills
- You are capable of improving existing processes and of taking up initiatives
Experience needed ✂️ 📐💡🍕
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as Product/UX copywriter
- You’ve worked for a customer-facing site or application in the past
- Multilingual project experience is a plus
- A design background is a plus
- Lead all Product Copy efforts, being involved with all our new feature developments
- Write compelling copy that explains how a feature works, which could be used for emails or product pages
- Improve and maintain the overall quality of our copy on our platform
- Lead and manage the localisation efforts with frequent update of the tone of voice guidelines and glossary in order to keep consistency throughout the platform
- Proactively seek effectiveness in messaging by understanding the needs of our customers and researching competitors’ user experiences. Act as a subject matter expert and point of contact for user experience writing
HousingAnywhere is the biggest global booking platform for mid-term rental accommodation in the world. Being a peer-to-peer marketplace, we create an experience that serves both sides of the rental accommodation market and creates a direct connection between tenants and landlords. HousingAnywhere is active in 50+ countries and 400+ cities. We are partners with 160+ universities worldwide and currently target the international students and young professionals market. We are expanding to other audiences as well.
In 2017, we were awarded 4th most innovative company in the Netherlands and the 1st most innovative company in Rotterdam by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce.
In 2018, we have been honored by being the fastest growing prop-tech company in the Netherlands as part of the Technology Fast 50 ranking of Deloitte.
What we offer:
🚀 Get ready to make a real impact and hit the ground running with early responsibilities. You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work and dare to do things differently. Here, all ideas matter.
👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽 Work with a crazy unconventional team! Think 120 people from 30+ different nationalities. It’s like being on a round-the-world trip while you’re in the office.
📈 Trainings, workshops, conferences, books. It’s up to you.
📚 Budget for Dutch or English classes to help you kick off your stay in the Netherlands, and help you immerse into the Dutch culture.
🌇 Work in the heart of Rotterdam in a spacious, modern office! If you're looking for a city that is always packed with new things to discover, amazing architecture, a strong international community, this is the perfect place for you!
👕 We don’t care about what you wear. You’re welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won’t judge you. Maybe a little.
🍻 Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
✈️ Are you coming from abroad? No worries, we’ve got you covered!
- Full-time position (40 hours a week) w/ schedule flexibility
- You will work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Starting: ASAP
- Relocation/work permit support provided
Email Dasha at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙋🏼♀️