Our Mission 🌏🏡
To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Vision 💻✨
Building a safe, efficient and global rental marketplace for anyone looking for or renting out a place.
Our Core Values 💛
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
Your Impact 💥
While we’re scaling up HousingAnywhere, our rapid growth has brought on new challenges. We are rethinking our platform architecture to meet imminent growth needs. You will get the opportunity to bring in your ideas in the context of microservices, stream processing, API, security and data integrity.
You will shape the vision of this future architecture by being actively involved in it’s implementation. The goal is to empower all our product development teams and provide them with more code autonomy within their team domains. Your talent and efforts will have a direct impact on velocity and you will make our teams more effective at reaching their goals.
You are asked to keep reliability, security, privacy and performances top of mind while creating pragmatic solutions. You will be pushed to think out of the box to solve tricky technical challenges.
Let's work together on the following:
- Our goal is to enable the organization to align independent teams around vertical domains. To reach that goal, we are breaking our back-end monolith down into services.
- You will join one of our product development teams and actively work on bringing part of the monolith into that team’s domain.
- You will help your team to gain insights and knowledge on the back-end code that drives the product and features that your team owns.
- You will work side-by-side with your team members to develop exciting features and ship new, innovative solutions to tenants and landlords so that the rental accommodation market will function better as a whole.
And our stack?
- Google Cloud Platform
Who you are
- A product-oriented person: you love developing products that help people and you’re driven by the impact you can make.
- A problem-solver: you structure your thoughts and you propose your ideas towards solving a problem or creating an opportunity.
- An advocate of clean, simple and pragmatic solutions. You always have intention, adaptability and scalability in mind.
- A data-driven engineer: you always want to know how your work impacts users. You proactively implement event-tracking in your code and look at dashboards to learn if we are on track with our goals or whether we need to keep on pushing.
- A real team player: You respect the work of all your colleagues no matter their seniority level. You also understand that making mistakes is part of the job and that the important thing is to learn from these mistakes. You are always keen to help others, but you are also not afraid of asking for help yourself.
- A great communicator. We don’t expect you to be a master storyteller (although we do love stories), but we expect you to communicate your expectations clearly with all your stakeholders.
- A tech junkie! You are interested in new technologies and you constantly seek to improve personally, whether that is at work or in your spare time.
What we offer:
🚀Get ready to make a real impact and hit the ground running with early responsibilities. You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work and dare to do things differently. Here, all ideas matter.
👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽 Work with a crazy unconventional team! Think 120 people from 30+ different nationalities. It’s like being on a round-the-world trip while you’re in the office.
📈 Trainings, workshops, conferences, books. It’s up to you.
📚 Budget for Dutch or English classes to help you kick off your stay in the Netherlands, and help you immerse into the Dutch culture.
🌇 Work in the heart of Rotterdam in an office with an amazing view! If you're looking for a city that is always packed with new things to discover, amazing architecture, a strong international community, this is the perfect place for you!
👕 We don’t care about what you wear. You’re welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won’t judge you. Maybe a little.
🍻 Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
✈️ Are you coming from abroad? No worries, we’ve got you covered!
- Full-time position (40 hours a week) with schedule flexibility
- You will work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Starting: ASAP
- Relocation/work permit support provided
Email Darya at Darya@housinganywhere.com🙋🏼♀️