Our Vision 🏡
To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Mission 🌍
Building a safe, efficient and global rental marketplace for anyone looking for or renting out a place.
Our Core Values 💛
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
Your Impact 💥
As a Business Intelligence/Data Analytics Intern, you will be joining the Business Intelligence team in our HQ in Rotterdam. You will help in transforming data into actionable insights and maintain the framework that enables the organization’s data-driven strategic and tactical decision making.
The tasks you will be working on and the things you will learn here:
- Collaborate with different teams (you will be working closely with the Data Science, Marketing and Sales team)
- Learn about marketplace dynamics of a business that operates across several geographies
- Create reports and dashboards for measuring business performance. This task involves extracting and manipulating data from multiple sources and visualizing the outcomes
- Use statistical methods and data analysis tools to analyze and visualize data - communicate key findings to stakeholders
- Apply advanced analytical methods (predictive algorithms, statistical modeling)
Skills and Qualifications we look for in a Business Intelligence intern:
- A curious and investigative mind with lots of questions to ask
- Bachelor/Master student or recent graduate in Business, Data Science, Econometrics, Marketing Analytics or other related fields
- Experience with data analysis tools (Tableau, Excel, Power BI, etc.)
- Must-have coding skills: Python, SQL
- Strong analytical skills. An excellent problem-solving mentality with attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English. Ability to effectively communicate across technical and non-technical audience
HousingAnywhere is the biggest global booking platform for mid-term rental accommodation in the world. Being a peer-to-peer marketplace, we create an experience that serves both sides of the rental accommodation market and creates a direct connection between tenants and landlords. HousingAnywhere is active in 50+ countries and 400+ cities. We are partners with 160+ universities worldwide and currently target the international students and young professionals market. We are expanding to other audiences as well.
In 2017, we were awarded 4th most innovative company in the Netherlands and the 1st most innovative company in Rotterdam by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce.
In 2018, we have been honored by being the fastest growing propTech company in the Netherlands as part of the Technology Fast 50 ranking of Deloitte.
What’s in it for you?
🚀Get ready to make a real impact and hit the ground running with early responsibilities. You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work and dare to do things differently. Here, all ideas matter.
👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽 Work with a crazy unconventional team! Think 90 people from 30 different nationalities. It’s like being on a round-the-world trip while you’re in the office.
🌇 Work in the heart of Rotterdam in an office with an amazing view! If you're looking for a city that is always packed with new things to discover, amazing architecture, a strong international community, this is the perfect place for you
👕We don’t care about what you wear. You’re welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even sweatpants at the office, we won’t judge you. Maybe a little.
🍻 Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- You will work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Starting: April 2020
- 6 months internship: The internship allowance is €650.- net per month
Got Questions?Email Dasha at Darya@housinganywhere.com