Why Housecall Pro?
Help us build solutions that build better lives. At Housecall Pro, we show up to work every day to make a difference for real people: the home service professionals that support America’s 100 million homes.We’re all about the Pro, and dedicate our days to helping them streamline operations, scale their businesses, and—ultimately—save time so they can be with their families and live well. We care deeply about our customers and foster a culture where our company, employees, and Pros grow and succeed together. Leadership is as focused on growing team members’ careers as they expect their teams to be on creating solutions for Pros. We also offer:
- A generous benefits program that supports the whole you with medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k)
- Paid holidays and flexible, take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off
- Equity in a rapidly growing startup backed by top-tier VCs
- Monthly tech reimbursements
- A culture built on innovation that values big ideas, no matter where they come from
As a Business Analyst, you bring data together and develop sharp insights to improve the operational and financial performance of the business. You are a strong written and verbal communicator who is comfortable working cross-functionally across senior leadership, stakeholders, and teams. You are curious, analytically minded, and strive to be action oriented. You are responsible for instrumenting, measuring, and analyzing the adoption, usage, and retention of our fintech products. You work with product and business leaders to help them see the business from every angle
Our team is patient, empathetic, hard working, and above all else focused on improving the lives of our service professionals (our Pros). Our success is their success.
What you do each day:
- Become an expert in financial technology products and services, and gain a deep understanding of the entire Fintech ecosystem
- Drive results by supporting business and product stakeholders in identifying and answering key questions through data-driven analysis
- Build instrumentation for new and existing Fintech products; monitor and report results
- Interpret data and findings and communicate these back to the business stakeholders in written and visual format
- Work with stakeholders and team to prioritize requirements
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in business administration, finance, economics or data analytics
- Experience with a BI tool such as Tableau, Power BI. or Looker (Tableau preferred)
- Experience with SQL
- Demonstrated experience sourcing business questions from key internal stakeholders, refining them, and answering them comprehensively with data and analytics
- What will help you succeed in this role:
- A self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro helps home service professionals (Pros) streamline every aspect of their business. With easy-to-use tools for scheduling, dispatching, payments, and more, Housecall Pro enables Pros to save time, grow profitably, and provide best-in-class service.
Housecall Pro’s brand portfolio includes BuildBook, construction management software for builders and remodelers, and CONQUER, a business coaching solution for home services businesses. Our brands are united by a singular mission to champion our Pros to success.
We support more than 25,000 businesses and have over 1,000 ambitious, mission-driven, genuinely fun-loving employees across the United States and all over the world. If you want to do work that impacts real people, supported by a team that will invest in you every step of the way, we’d love to hear from you.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. #LI-SG1
Location Dependent Information
This role is open to candidates and the expected salary range for this role is $67,000-$90,000. The specific salary for the successful candidate will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location. This role is also eligible to participate in Housecall Pro’s equity plan and the following benefits: health care insurance (medical, dental, vision, disability), employee assistance program, 401(K), flexible time off, paid parental leave, tech reimbursement, and other company benefits. Housecall Pro is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth.