Why Housecall Pro?
Help us build solutions that build better lives. At Housecall Pro, we show up to work every day to make a difference for real people: the home service professionals that support America’s 100 million homes.
We’re all about the Pro, and dedicate our days to helping them streamline operations, scale their businesses, and—ultimately—save time so they can be with their families and live well. We care deeply about our customers and foster a culture where our company, employees, and Pros grow and succeed together. Leadership is as focused on growing team members’ careers as they expect their teams to be on creating solutions for Pros.
We also offer:
- A generous benefits program that supports the whole you with medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k)
- Paid holidays and flexible, take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off
- Equity in a rapidly growing startup backed by top-tier VCs
- Monthly tech reimbursements
- A culture built on innovation that values big ideas, no matter where they come from
The Role: Group Product Manager - Fintech
Housecall Pro is looking for a Group Product Manager to drive the continued expansion of its financial technology solutions. As a Group Product Manager on the Fintech team, you will be part of building a best-in-class financial institution for Pros - across payments, banking, lending, and more - all embedded within the software platform they already use every day. In this particular role, you will focus on developing a bill pay solution that streamlines and automates business-to-business (B2B) payments for our Pros. Bill pay - and B2B payments broadly - is one of the biggest opportunities in fintech and a purpose-built solution for our Pros is your chance to build a unicorn inside an already fast-growing startup.
As Housecall Pro endeavors to build this new product, we’re seeking a Group Product Manager with passion and experience building something from the ground up - including foundational research, a big vision, thoughtful strategic planning and a sense for iterative launches. As a Group Product Manager, you will have 1-2 direct reports, and be responsible for leading a squad. By joining our team, you will be signing up to grow personally and professionally, and to help others do the same.
The essence of a Product person at Housecall Pro is someone who is smart, curious, adaptable, and empathetic - and who is motivated to make a big impact on the customers they serve and the people they work with.
What You'll Be Doing:
As a Group Product Manager, you will be empowered to Think, Explore, Plan, Build, and Launch & Learn alongside key stakeholders.
- Think. Identify market opportunities within financial services, and define product vision and strategy
- Conduct in-depth interviews, surveys, and competitor research
- Analyze customer and business data
- Write and present strategy and product overview documents
- Conduct thorough market and competitive analyses
- Explore. Collaborate with key cross-functional stakeholders (PM, Design, Engineering, Strategy and Operations) to develop and validate compelling solutions to the problems/opportunities in your product area
- Support Product Designers with sound design instincts and clear thinking
- Co-create event models and user flows
- Collaborate with Design and Engineering to develop wireframes
- Partner with business and go-to-market functions to refine product positioning, pricing, risk management, and operational requirements
- Conduct user testing to validate solutions
- Plan. Effectively plan how to go from idea to delivered product and communicate that plan to others
- Create, update, and communicate roadmap
- Plan day-to-day operations of the product team
- Build. Drive the execution of building features and functionality by doing whatever is needed to keep momentum going alongside stakeholders
- Launch & Learn. Pull together everything needed to effectively launch, measure, learn, and iterate quickly to improve the product and its performance
- Create measurement plans to monitor feature adoption and usage, and financial performance
- Determine interview launches for the new product, including: alpha, beta and general availability features.
- Co-create go-to-market plans and collaborate with Marketing and Operations to execute them
- Rapidly develop post-launch product iterations to gather quick learnings and make product improvements
- 6+ years of experience in product management
- Prior leadership experience
- Deep understanding of Product Management processes
- Experience in highly performing product organization
- Experience creating product roadmaps and driving product strategy for new products
- This role is working with an offshore engineering team, so we are looking for a candidate who works eastern standard time working hours.
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro champions home service professionals by giving them the tools to work simpler and grow smarter across all aspects of their business. Our core SaaS software platform helps Pros with scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, marketing, and more. We support more than 20,000 businesses and have over 400 ambitious, mission-driven, genuinely fun-loving employees in San Diego, Denver, and all over the world. If you want to do work that impacts real people, supported by a team that’ll invest in you every step of the way, we’d love to hear from you.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. #LI-SG1
Location Dependent Information
This role is open to candidates inside and outside of Colorado, but for those hired in Colorado the expected salary range for this role is $160,000-$175,0000. The specific salary for the successful candidate will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location. And the salary range for successful candidates outside of Colorado may differ based on location. This role is also eligible to participate in Housecall Pro’s equity plan and the following benefits: health care insurance (medical, dental, vision, disability), employee assistance program, 401(K), flexible time off, paid parental leave, tech reimbursement, and other company benefits. Housecall Pro is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth.