Why Housecall Pro?
Help us build solutions that build better lives. At Housecall Pro, we show up to work every day to make a difference for real people: the home service professionals that support America’s 100 million homes.
We’re all about the Pro, and dedicate our days to helping them streamline operations, scale their businesses, and—ultimately—save time so they can be with their families and live well. We care deeply about our customers and foster a culture where our company, employees, and Pros grow and succeed together. Leadership is as focused on growing team members’ careers as they expect their teams to be on creating solutions for Pros.
We also offer:
- A generous benefits program that supports the whole you with medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k)
- Paid holidays and flexible, take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off
- Monthly tech reimbursements
- A culture built on innovation that values big ideas, no matter where they come from
The Role: Data Operations Specialist
When our customers choose Housecall Pro to run their business, a critical piece of their transition is tied to moving over historical customer data. This includes data stored in Quickbooks, other software and spreadsheets. The Data Specialists role is to understand the current state of their data, identify potential issues and assist in formatting and preparing data to be transferred into Housecall Pro. This process allows us to work alongside the pro to develop a plan of action, set proper expectations and eliminate long term data issues.
- Job responsibilities
- Analyze source and quality of data, identify potential issues and develop custom action plan
- Ability to coach best practices with HCP’s Quickbooks Desktop and Quickbooks Online integration
- Communicate consistent trends and opportunities to our product/engineering team for future improvements
- Create and maintain Quickbooks help content
- Ability to effectively communicate client information, trends and feedback cross-functionally
- Innovate on current processes and proactively seek ways to improve the Pro experience
- Required qualifications
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2-4 years of full-time customer success, implementation, engineering or data implementation experience
- Demonstrated experience exceeding customer success or sales metrics
- Experience in developing relationships with new customers and serving as a consultant
- Quickbooks Online and Desktop experience
- Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge of and established relationships within a relevant industry
- Proven success working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships internally and externally
- Established credibility with service professionals from HVAC, plumbing, electrical, carpet cleaning, and/or maid specialties
- CRM experience
- Customer success experience is a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Motivation, drive, and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet those needs with a successful product sale
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro champions home service professionals by giving them the tools to work simpler and grow smarter across all aspects of their business. Our core SaaS software platform helps Pros with scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, marketing, and more. We support more than 20,000 businesses and have over 400 ambitious, mission-driven, genuinely fun-loving employees in San Diego, Denver, and all over the world. If you want to do work that impacts real people, supported by a team that’ll invest in you every step of the way, we’d love to hear from you.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination.
Location Dependent information
This role is open to candidates inside and outside of Colorado and the expected compensation range for this role is $25.35- $27.86/hour (hourly + bonus). The specific hourly rate for the successful candidate will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location.This role is also eligible to participate in Housecall Pro’s the following benefits: health care insurance (medical, dental, vision, disability), employee assistance program, 401(K), flexible time off, paid parental leave, tech reimbursement, and other company benefits. Housecall Pro is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth.