Who is Housecall Pro?
- Housecall Pro is a mission-driven company - we champion the Service Pro to success.
- We are tackling a large market ($700b+) generally underserved by technology and unencumbered by a dominant competitor.
- Competitive compensation and benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employee assistance program, 401K) that start on day 1.
- Our passionate employees bring their authentic selves to work. Housecall Pro employees are encouraged to create employee resource groups to make the world better (think volunteering and philanthropy).
- Equity in a growth stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.
- Paid holidays and self-managed take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off.
- 45% or our sales leadership team started in the Inside Sales role, and 91% have been promoted within the company.
Let’s talk if you are…
You find the problem, analyze the data, and implement a solution without being told how to do it. You are able to use both your analyst skills and creativity to find ways to build and improve processes within the business.
Our business is fast paced and always changing and you keep one step ahead by visualizing the “big” picture to find the problems and solutions within it.
You catch on quickly and aren’t afraid to fail….you learn from mistakes and use them to find what will set Housecall Pro apart from the competition.
You constantly seek out the “why” in the data – curiosity fuels you and failure doesn’t scare you.
How we will keep you busy….
- Address requests raised by our customer teams ranging from troubleshooting and permissions setup, to configuration changes and data updates
- Manage the day-to-day administration and expanded use of our technology stack for our marketing, analytics, and customer teams
- Work with the internal teams/stakeholders to understand issues and inefficiencies they are experiencing and help them build and optimize our customers’ journeys
- Understand the process and flow of data in between the tooling structure and be able to diagnose issues when a team member raises an issue.
- Build automations and processes using the various tools
- Actively participate in iterative weekly team planning processes and be a part of the decision, vetting, and implementation of new technologies that we will be adding to our stack.
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication and documentation skills
Previous experience using the following tools preferred:
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro has become the leader in the field service management software space. We are committed to improving home service professionals’ business by providing solutions that support their success by delivering software that includes scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, and marketing. With over 200 employees in the US and over $50M raised in venture capital, we are growing our organization commensurate with our business opportunity and expect significant headcount growth in 2021.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.