Why Housecall Pro?
- Housecall Pro is a mission-driven company - we champion the Service Pro to success.
- We are tackling a large market ($700b+) generally underserved by technology and unencumbered by a dominant competitor.
- Competitive compensation and benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employee assistance program, 401K) that start on day 1.
- Our passionate employees bring their authentic selves to work. Housecall Pro employees are encouraged to create employee resource groups to make the world better (think volunteering and philanthropy).
- Equity in a growth stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.
- Paid holidays and self-managed take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off.
- Opportunity to come onboard with a team that is experiencing high growth with ability to explore different career paths.
The Role: Sales & Marketing Operations Coordinator
As our Sales & Marketing Operations Coordinator, you will be part of a team driving the common cross-enterprise standards in how they deploy strategy into actionable marketing and sales activities by developing and maintaining a continuously improving set of processes, tools and metrics that drive accelerated growth. You will be aligned to sales and marketing stakeholders to support the global sales teams, increasing overall productivity at scale through technology.
The right person for this role will be instrumental in helping to optimize, plan and design; lead management processes and flows, and will be responsible for operationalizing it within SalesLoft and Salesforce as well as fine-tuning the process over time. The right candidate for this role will have a firm understanding of how leads are created, tagged, appended/categorized, where they are routed, and who needs to take action to ensure complete end to end visibility of the leads through the funnel.
- Serve as the primary technical point of contact for the Marketing, Sales, Enrollment Growth, Onboarding and Retention teams. Scope ranges from supporting core infrastructure and managing integrations/optimization projects to troubleshooting issues with Salesforce, and other adjacent systems as it relates to lead flows and SalesLoft management.
- Develop a strong understanding of how to optimize functionalities for the platform and how to best integrate it into our core technology stack following industry best practices.
- Translate business vision into a set of technical requirements that can scale as business needs change, while ensuring industry best practices.
- Partner with our Marketing Technology Manager and other Technology teams to turn requirements into a reality in SalesLoft and Salesforce.
- Manage the content lifecycle within sequences, templates and snippets and as necessary build and manage new cadences, templated content and snippets in SalesLoft with direction from marketing and sales business partners.
- Optimize lead routing operations as part of a cross functional team, including technical changes to ensure efficient and accurate handoff between sales and marketing and full end to end reporting.
- Develop and manage workflow processes that support Inbound and Outbound pipeline goal attainment in SalesLoft.
- Partner with Marketing and Sales to ensure that the SalesLoft cadences have up-to-date and relevant content that fits the needs of sales users and is fully aligned to demand generation priorities & timelines.
- Test, analyze and review content to ensure the best performance of sequences and improve results.
- Create and maintain process flow and journey mapping documentation (i.e. website visit through to sales)
- Responsible for the creation and ongoing maintenance of analytics dashboards in Salesforce that allows us to diagnose and optimize performance in SalesLoft.
- Align measurement and reporting on SalesLoft cadences so that we can learn and iterate/optimize for better outcomes.
- Hold regular shadow sessions with the sales and customer care teams in order to capture their day-to-day pain points. Propose and build relevant process and system optimization for SalesLoft at scale.
- Enable the dynamic and growing sales organization with new hire training, key system/process updates, SalesLoft cadence optimizations and more.
- 2-3 years of experience in sales/marketing operations, sales coordination, or sales enablement, ideally in B2B/SaaS.
- Experience with using Salesforce.com required.
- Experience administering SalesLoft or similar sales execution technologies preferred.
- Excellent process and system documentation skills.
- Strong reporting skills to ensure that all investments are accountable to business outcomes.
- Ability to problem solve independently and prioritize work based upon anticipated business value.
- Understanding of B2B sales processes and how to use the platform to engage prospects and customers.
- Understanding of lead and contacts in SFDC and how they flow between the systems.
- Successful completion of the SalesLoft Admin Training Course will be required within 30 days of hire to ensure complete knowledge of SalesLoft setup, maintenance, and best practices.
- Successful completion of the Pardot certification course will be required within 90 days of hire
Compensation:75,000 to 85,000; Plus Annual Bonus Potential
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro has become the leader in the field service management software space. We are committed to improving home service professionals’ business by providing solutions that support their success by delivering software that includes scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, and marketing. With over 200 employees in the US and over $50M raised in venture capital, we are growing our organization commensurate with our business opportunity and expect significant headcount growth in 2021.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.