Why Housecall Pro?
- Housecall Pro is a mission-driven company - we champion the Service Pro to success.
- We are tackling a large market ($700b+) generally underserved by technology and unencumbered by a dominant competitor.
- Competitive compensation and benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employee assistance program, 401K) that start on day 1.
- Our passionate employees bring their authentic selves to work. Housecall Pro employees are encouraged to create employee resource groups to make the world better (think volunteering and philanthropy).
- Equity in a growth stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.
- Paid holidays and self-managed take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off.
- Opportunity to come onboard with a team that is experiencing high growth with ability to explore different career paths.
As our Marketing Operations Coordinator, you will administer and optimize our marketing technology stack while building out the systems and processes that will scale.You will help us optimize our customer journey through the use of technology, processes, and operational best practices. This role will work closely with Marketing, Sales, and other team leaders across a variety of long-term road map initiatives as well as ad-hoc projects.
- Architect and optimize a best-in-class marketing technology stack to power a hyper-growth marketing and sales organization.
- Address requests raised by our customer teams ranging from troubleshooting and permissions setup, to configuration changes and data updates
- Manage the day-to-day administration and expanded use of our technology stack for our marketing, analytics, and customer teams
- Work with the internal teams/stakeholders to understand issues and inefficiencies they are experiencing and help them build and optimize our customers’ journeys
- Understand the process and flow of data in between the tooling structure and be able to diagnose issues when a team member raises an issue.
- Build automations and processes using the various tools
- Actively participate in iterative weekly team planning processes and be a part of the decision, vetting, and implementation of new technologies that we will be adding to our stack.
- 3+ years of professional experience in marketing operations roles
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation tools (e.g. Segment, Iterable)
- Fluent in workflows, lead and opportunity management in a CRM (e.g. Salesforce), reporting and dashboards
- Experience managing marketing automation and marketing attribution
- Experience collaborating to build automated lead flow and lead management processes
- Experience working in a growth organization with a heavy emphasis on sales and marketing
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- B.S./B.A. degree in related field
- Certification in Operations tools required (preferably Salesforce Admin 201 and/or Iterable or Braze)
- Experience with the following tools:
- Intercom / Drift
- Autopilot / Braze / Iterable
Compensation: 75,000 to 85,000; Plus Annual Bonus Potential
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro has become the leader in the field service management software space. We are committed to improving home service professionals’ business by providing solutions that support their success by delivering software that includes scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, and marketing. With over 200 employees in the US and over $50M raised in venture capital, we are growing our organization commensurate with our business opportunity and expect significant headcount growth in 2021.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.