Why Housecall Pro?
- Housecall Pro is a mission-driven company - we champion the Service Pro to success.
- We are tackling a large market ($700b+) generally underserved by technology and unencumbered by a dominant competitor.
- Competitive compensation and benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employee assistance program, 401K) that start on day 1.
- Our passionate employees bring their authentic selves to work. Housecall Pro employees are encouraged to create employee resource groups to make the world better (think volunteering and philanthropy).
- Equity in a growth stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.
- Paid holidays and self-managed take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off.
- Opportunity to come onboard with a team that is experiencing high growth with ability to explore different career paths.
Housecall Pro is looking for an experienced marketer to lead go-to-market strategy and product marketing for its growing suite of financial products and services. Housecall Pro’s marketing team is a data-driven and growth-focused function bringing marketing, analytics, user insights and experimentation together to develop and optimize the marketing strategy for customers to drive business growth.
This person will work cross-functionally with the broader marketing team, creative design, product, data analytics, customer success, and operations stakeholders to develop strategy, collect requirements and manage asset production.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop go-to-market plans and lead product launches for our fintech offerings.
- Own the road maps and timelines for communicating new features and functionality to our prospective and existing customer base.
- Manage the development of marketing materials and review processes for communications.
- Partner with the creative team to develop campaign assets that align with our brand guidelines.
- Measure and analyze the performance of marketing communications and help support reporting efforts for the fintech team.
- Work closely with product and customer-facing teams to create a seamless User Journey that thoughtfully introduces features to our Pros and enhances our brand.
- Responsible for performance against key top-line business goals including increasing activation, reducing churn, and improving retention.
Compensation: $90000 - $105000 base salary; Annual Bonus Potential + Equity
- 5+ years experience developing lifecycle marketing programs through email, push notifications, sms, and/or in-app marketing, scripting, and internal communications.
- Great attention to detail and strong writing skills.
- Experience with marketing fintech products such as payment processing, consumer financing, credit card, etc. is a plus.
- Team management experience
- Strong project management and eagerness to learn new skills.
- Creative and empathetic thinker; you care deeply about our customers and can build precise targeting as well as delightful, on-brand experiences.
- Enjoy problem solving and testing first-of-kind initiatives.
- Empathy for SMBs and home service business trades is a plus.
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro has become the leader in the field service management software space. We are committed to improving home service professionals’ business by providing solutions that support their success by delivering software that includes scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, and marketing. With over 200 employees in the US and over $50M raised in venture capital, we are growing our organization commensurate with our business opportunity and expect significant headcount growth in 2021.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.