Please note, this is a 3 month, full-time, 40 hour a week internship
Collecting resumes only
This role is open to:
- This role is fully remote in North America
You love bringing new and fresh perspectives to our client services teams. You dive right into helping your teams execute on existing client campaigns. You use your multi-tasking skills to juggle a variety of tasks and projects across different tech industries. You love learning and utilize that drive to propel you to become an industry expert for the accounts you support and an advisor to your teams and clients. You possess excellent organizational and time management skills to keep everyone informed on client, competitor and industry news. You are the central hub of information and enjoy assisting in managing projects from start to finish, discovering editorial and social media opportunities and, in turn, you will gain a solid understanding of what it takes to succeed in the fast-paced, high-tech economy.
We are the pre-eminent global tech communications consultancy. We are a group of expert communicators who are fanatical about tech and are here to help businesses ignite their possibilities. Our local experience and global scale allow us to deliver bold but pragmatic comms guidance to tech companies all over the world.
When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. For years now, we’ve been named a Best Place to Work by PR Week, PRNews and Crain’s New York.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global alternative.
We are looking for an exceptional person to join our North America team as a Public Relations Intern.
The Hotwire Internship program is designed to be hands-on, fast-paced and interactive. You will be exposed to real client and agency work. We are looking for curious, driven, creative individuals who are looking to build a solid foundation for their career. Our internship role requires a passion for learning, great attention to detail and determination. We’ll give you a running start with a thorough on-boarding program and we’ll back this up with ongoing tailored training sessions. Your manager will be there to guide and support you. You’ll juggle a varied workload, engaging with multiple teams or clients.
Daily, you will:
- Create and maintain media, event, award, influencer and editorial databases
- Research projects for team members to communicate findings to your teams
- Produce client documents for media and analyst tours and other events, such as speaking opportunities
- Participate in campaigns to raise client brand and product awareness with press and influencer outreach
- Provide general support for agency projects, such as social media posts and new business research
- Bring proactive ideas and opportunities to the team to fuel your client’s objectives
- Gain an understanding of a client’s market by reading relevant industry publications and reporting any relevant findings to the team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – having an opinion is a must!
- Familiarity with general office tools and platforms such as the Microsoft Suite
- A robust learning & development program
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- A connected, ambitious and friendly team
- Opportunities to work with clients and teams across the globe
- An inclusive and flexible work environment where you’re encouraged to bring your whole self to work
Hotwire compensates our interns at $20 an hour, regardless of location.
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day.