Your friends describe you as tenacious, ambitious and a self-starter. A real go-getter. A future Fortune 500 business leader.
You’re tech-savvy and live for finding ways to work smarter, not harder. You latch on to projects and challenges others shy away from.
You’re an avid follower of influencers and always up to date on the latest viral trends.
If this sounds like you, read on!
We are the pre-eminent global tech communications consultancy. We are a group of expert communicators who are fanatical about tech and are here to help businesses ignite their possibilities. Our local experience and global scale allow us to deliver bold but pragmatic comms guidance to tech companies all over the world.
When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. For years now, we’ve been named a Best Place to Work by PR Week, PRNews and Crain’s New York.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global alternative.
We are looking for an exceptional person to join our Global team as a corporate programs Intern.
The Hotwire Internship program is designed to be hands-on, fast-paced and interactive. You will be exposed to active programs across Hotwire and be part of us achieving our goals. We are looking for curious, driven, creative individuals who are looking to build a solid foundation for their career. Our internship role requires a passion for learning, great attention to detail and determination. We’ll give you a running start with a thorough on-boarding program and we’ll back this up with ongoing tailored training sessions. Your manager will be there to guide and support you. You’ll juggle a varied workload, engaging with multiple teams across many projects.
You will provide support for corporate programs:
- Partner with Hotwire Into Tech team for research, content development, results reports, etc.
- Help develop program scopes for potential new projects that are under consideration
- Support annual planning with research on market sizing, competitive analysis and tech trends
- Draft presentations and scripts for use in internal and external meetings
- Draft content for our Hotwire internal newsletter, compile news updates from across the company for CEO updates
- Support executives to develop content for all company meetings
- Partner across the organization with marketing, finance, people & culture, project management and client teams to help with various projects
- Compile research on clients to develop briefing notes ahead of key client meetings
- Provide general support for projects, such as social media posts and new business research
- Bring proactive ideas and opportunities to the team to fuel company objectives Gain an understanding of our market by reading relevant industry publications and reporting any key findings to the team
- Excellent research and insight skills
- Interest in corporate communications and business operations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – having an opinion is a must!
- Familiarity with general office tools and platforms such as the Microsoft Suite
- Incredible learning and development opportunities through Hotwire Academy
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business and create a career you’re passionate about
- A connected, courageous and friendly team doing great work while having fun
- Opportunities to work with clients and teams across the globe
- An inclusive and flexible work environment where you’re encouraged to bring your whole self to work