We are a global communications agency. We work seamlessly across our global offices to help ambitious companies change the game. When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. For two years running (2018 & 2019), we’ve been named a Best Place to Work by Crain’s New York and have been included in the PR News Top Places to Work list.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global alternative.
Our mission is to be the best agency you’ll ever work with.
We are looking for an exceptional person to join our global team as Senior Director of Brand Strategy & Planning
- Design and direct strategic brand and marketing solutions for clients
- Work with clients on driving brand strategy work with multiple stakeholders and c-level executives
- Design and lead messaging workshops and brainstorms for clients with clear objectives and outcomes, including direction setting, brand identity, and top-line messages
- Develop brand campaigns, including the design and planning of content for multiple channels and audiences
- See brand strategy through to brand activations for clients, supporting client teams with planning and into execution
- Develop strategic briefs, brand positioning and corporate narratives
- Develop creative briefs to drive visual identity and creative work that is in line with brand strategy
- Collaborate with research team and leverage quantitative and qualitative research to support strategic recommendations
- Collaborate effectively with our global teams
- Support the growth and evolution of strategic planning skillset at Hotwire
- Stay up-to-date on industry and cultural news & share with agency
- Manage and train cross-functional team members on a project-by-project basis
- Create development sessions for staff to better understand brand strategy & when to call upon this team
- Develop scalable models and templates for brand project work
- Package and price service offerings in a way that’s easy for staff to bring to clients
- Drive and / or collaborate on the strategy planning process for new business opportunities and pitching to prospective clients.
- Create an on-going pipeline of business for brand strategy work
- Work with existing client teams to identify opportunities for growth
- Experience with delivering brand identity and positioning presentations to key stakeholders including c-level executives
- Work experience within an agency or consulting organization
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to distill complex concepts into compelling but simplified messages/stories
- Understanding of a variety of marketing services and disciplines
- Strategy development experience and the ability to lead others in strategic initiatives
- Experience developing senior client relationships
- Knowledge of current communications landscape
- Incredible leadership training opportunities
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life integration is crucial
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual trip with the whole global team. Over the past few years we’ve had bootcamp in Barcelona, London and Dublin.
- Well-being allowance
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- Six-week paid sabbatical after 4 years’ service
- A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventurous work while still having a lot of fun
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- Opportunities to work with clients and teams across the globe
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day.