We are a global communications agency. We work seamlessly across our eleven offices to help ambitious companies change the game. When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. We are named one of the best places to work by Crain’s New York and PR News.
Our values orient around six key pillars - we are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global alternative.
Our mission is to be the best agency you’ll ever work with.
We are looking for an exceptional person to join our North America Strategy and Marketing Services team as a Senior Associate, Social Media.
The Senior Associate, Social Media has a prime seat at the table driving integrated strategy and digital marketing campaigns. They proactively provide strategic recommendations for campaign activity, stay on top of trends in the social marketing space and push teams to do their best, most creative work. They make sure campaigns are executed properly and that the client is happy, jumping in to problem solve when needed. They are strong relationship builders and are organized, thorough, entrepreneurial and self-motivated. The Senior Associate, Social Media goes above and beyond, raising their hand to support new business activities and agency life and thinking up targeted and creative ideas for their clients. They are a role model for their junior staff, have strong client relations skills, collaborate with other managers on integrated accounts and know when to escalate or flag something up when the situation calls for it. They work across a portfolio of around 2-3 retainer clients, and 2-3 projects at a time and will be assigned responsibility for the majority of digital and social marketing programs on the account. They love measurement and are energized by seeing and analyzing results, and reporting on campaign activity to clients and internal teams.
Daily, you will:
- Develop social media content calendars at a strategic level and engage in the execution of posts on various social media platforms with support from fellow team members
- Analyze and optimize campaigns to align with client business objectives to ensure maximum ROI
- Own campaign reporting and how data informs future recommendations and campaigns
- Provide strategic recommendations for clients regarding how best to optimize their social presence and get the most out of integrated communications campaigns
- Listen to clients, understanding their needs, and find organic opportunities to scale current client accounts
- Work with senior executives within client organizations to educate them of the importance of effective social media marketing and how best to strategize, design, measure and execute on current programs
- Work alongside the Hotwire creative teams to build content and graphics which can be shared across various social media platforms
- Generate new business leads through activity within your network and by “behaving famously” at industry events
- Develop scopes of work and proposals with leadership team members to drive programs that will move the needle for Hotwire clients
- 3+ years of experience in a role responsible for the planning, executing and reporting of social media marketing
- 2+ years at an agency
- A mix of b2b and b2c tech experience across various industries
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- A keen attention to detail, a creative mind and a good eye for design
- A strong understanding of social media content
- A keen understanding of SEO/SEM principles and analysis tools (e.g., SEMRush)
- Experience with developing and running paid media campaigns and tools (e.g, AdWords, Display)
- Experience with influencer marketing programs a plus, not required
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, social media scheduling tools (e.g. HootSuite or SproutSocial), and social listening tools (e.g., Netbase, Sysomos)
- A curiosity to solve problems in creative ways, whether that be piloting an emerging technology, introducing a client to a solution/partner, or sharing inspiration from across the industry
Here’s what we promise you:
- Incredible training from the Hotwire Academy; supporting you at every stage of your career
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life integration is crucial
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual all company trip with the whole global team
- Strong benefits, including generous vacation time and sick leave and multiple medical plans to choose from
- Paid sabbatical after 4 years
- A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventure while still having a lot of fun
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- The opportunity to have global reach
- The opportunity to own your career in limitless ways. We support our staff to create the career they want and we'd love to talk to you about what's possible
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day.