At Hotwire we:
We work with you to realise your potential. We do so by creating an environment that grows careers, provides the best employee experiences and builds expertise to shape the world we live in. Supported by a community of open-minded individuals, together we achieve our personal best.
Our global network brings together different cultures, the top minds, ideas and expertise from around the world. One team, one plan, delivering consistent people and client experiences.
We challenge the status quo. We use insight-led thinking and strategic know-how to create campaigns we are truly proud of. By channelling our curiosity and creativity we deliver high impact work we and we have fun doing it!
We would love you to join our Milan team as a PR Senior Account Executive (expertise in tech PR is essential)
You’ll use your determination and enthusiasm to work with a wide range of technology brands in order to drive innovative integrated comms campaigns, inspiring the junior team members and leading press office activities. You’ll get under the skin of client campaigns, coming up with award winning ideas that engage wide ranging audiences in order to make your clients famous.
Daily you will:
- Look after a portfolio of around 4/5 clients; managing the day by day accounting, deliverables (with senior oversight), media relations, reporting, priorities
- Manage more junior members of the team as necessary
- Have a results focused approach to your work; ensuring client delight through deliverables
- Get your hands dirty; and be a real team player
- Have a strategic viewpoint; thinking about the upcoming months and what you can do to move your client forward seamlessly – planning ahead based on SOWs
- Have strong media and influencer relationships - particularly in the BtoB tech area - and be continuously striving to keep these sharp
- Consistently think outside of plans to give your clients new and exciting ideas for campaigns that will hit business objectives and grow accounts organically
- Be a master at juggling a number of projects at once; whilst instilling senior clients with confidence and motivating the team beneath you
- Be proactive in putting yourself forwards for new business and agency opportunities in order to develop your own profile and areas of expertise within the business
- about5 years’ experience in a dynamic PR environment, ideally within the innovation, BtoB tech areas such as IT, TLC, AI, energy, automotive – tech expertise is essential.
- Proficient English, both written and spoken
- Good media, social media and wider influencer contacts
- Excellent writing skills
- Autonomy on major press office tools
- Experience on international client work
- The ability to manage priorities and multi-task, creative thinking and proven problem solving capability
- A genuine interest in, and thorough knowledge of technology and digital commerce
- A proven client management record
- Some experience in managing people
- Some experience of delivering digital campaigns
- A real team player attitude
- Ambition, drive and motivation
- Incredible training from the Hotwire Academy; supporting you at every stage of your career
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual trip to a European city with the whole global team (when travel resumes)
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- Smart working since 4 years and after the pandemic: at Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day.
- A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventurous work whilst still having a lot of fun
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- The opportunity to have global reach within our offices
- Monthly team buildings and strong attention to wellbeing and mindfulness
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by sending your CV in English to HR.Italia@hotwireglobal.com