Hotwire are the Global Technology Agency of the Year for 2020*. We work with some of the world’s most innovative tech brands, dealing with everything from Health, and Happiness, to Trade and IT.
We’re Hotwire. The global Communications Consultancy who deliver end to end, from Strategy to Brand, Comms & PR, all in house. Experts on each all under one roof. Along with a business structure, and working philosophy, that delivers work specifically structured around that flow. We’re smart (no point in dancing around it) and we’re a good bunch of humans. We all get on. We’re all excited by what we do because it challenges us; we do it in a business that genuinely does put its people first, and we get to see the results of our craft.
We are now looking for an innovative and accomplished PR & Comms Account Manager to join the team based in beautiful Pyrmont. You'll need to be passionate about working in the B2B technology PR space and be ready to hit the ground running with an established portfolio of clients.
Desired skills and experience:
- 2+ years in a similar role within a PR & Comms agency or in-house equivalent
- An understanding of the B2B tech PR landscape is highly desirable
- Existing contacts within the Australian media industry
- Experience with line managing interns and or execs is ideal
- Exceptional content writing skills, particularly in the area of thought leadership
- A passion and keen interest in B2B tech
- Eager to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multi-channel campaigns
- Work with the creative team to champion our creative product
- Proactive approach to client work
- A creative thinker
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously
- Hungry to learn and always looking to improve on performance
- Organised, with extremely strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
- A true team player
- Can successfully build rapport and relationships with team members, clients and journalists
What we offer on top of awesome clients and award-winning work:
- Great team environment within the Enero building complex in Pyrmont (dogs in the office!!!)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive remuneration
- Structured opportunity for career progression with a world-class learning & development curriculum at your finger tips
- A true passion for work that works
We’re fanatical about technology, with over twenty years’ experience in sparking action for our clients. Our tech understanding, experience and network helps ignite audience curiosity across all aspects of communications, branding and digital marketing.
Apply now by sending us your CV, and let’s have a chat.
*Awarded by PRovoke Media