We are the pre-eminent global tech communications consultancy. We are a group of expert communicators who are fanatical about tech and are here to help businesses ignite their possibilities. Our local experience and global scale allow us to deliver bold but pragmatic comms guidance to tech companies all over the world.
When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent, and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global alternative.
We are looking for an exceptional HR Business Partner to join our People & Culture team supporting our Australian office in a part-time/3 day per week capacity.
The People & Culture Business Partner role is essential to the success of the agency. This role provides value by working alongside the global Hotwire and Enero Group P&C teams to support our people and translate strategy into practical and workable people solutions. In order to have an impact on the business, the P&C Business Partner will ensure that all people-related activities run smoothly, that employees across the Australian business have a consistent experience and that managers and leaders are creating an environment where all employees can be truly limitless.
Your role will include strategic partnership with executive and leadership teams and day to day business partnering with the local leadership team on all people related matters. You’ll also own the daily management of P&C related processes for the Australian team, including the full employee life cycle and experience – from onboarding through to offboarding and everything in between.
What will you bring to the role?
- 6+ years in a HR role with business partnering experience
- Tertiary qualified in Human Resources or a similar discipline
- Sound knowledge of Australian employment legislation and experience in dealing with ER matters at all levels
- Ability to communicate effectively, cross-functionally, and with all levels of management
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, in a team setting and with remote employees
- An ability to adapt and respond to change, to challenge the status quo and be a change agent/leader
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills with the ability to naturally build rapport at all levels
- Positive, authentic, solution-oriented team player with an eye for efficiency
- HR experience across APAC is highly desirable but not essential
- Experience with Sage People (HRIS) is also highly desirable but not essential
This is a wonderful opportunity for a passionate people and culture professional who is looking to join a dynamic, growing business and have true impact – with plenty of fun along the way.