We’re Hotwire. The global Tech Communications Consultancy who delivers end to end on Strategy, Brand, Comms & PR, all in house. Experts on each all under one roof. Along with a business structure, and working philosophy, that delivers work specifically structured around that flow. We’re smart (no point in dancing around it) and we’re a good bunch of humans. We all get on. We’re all excited by what we do because it challenges us; we do it in a business that genuinely does put its people first, and we get to see the results of our craft.
As a Group Account Director, You will provide overall leadership of the Account Management function at Hotwire. Ensuring the highest standards are set and modelled; support and mentor the team; be the client lead and brand champion for client’s business both internally and externally. You will work in true partnership with Hotwire clients and impress all with your in-depth category and business understanding, consistently delivering effective, quality solutions that go beyond client expectations.
Your day to day will involve:
- Proactively build the business pipeline with new business opportunities to ensure it is consistently healthy.
- Manage the development and administration of our lead management ‘system’ and ongoing CRM (Salesforce).
- Liaise with the Leadership Team, broader Agency and Enero network companies to identify existing business contacts and develop plans to leverage if and when suitable.
- In conjunction with account leads prepare quarterly and annual reviews of - major accounts, key personnel and significant and impactful industry shifts.
- Convert existing ‘warm leads’ from project-based clients to a top tier client through a sound understanding of the client’s business challenges.
- Is able to knowledgably and confidently present and discuss Hotwire’s credentials to new business leads.
- Demonstrates a compelling and charismatic ability to sell the full Hotwire offer. Verbal, written and presentation skills are strong and can clearly delegate and communicate roles as appropriate.
- Has a strategic understanding of the client’s business needs and objectives and is able to articulate this in the form of the full Hotwire offer.
- Is able to influence client’s decision making up to and including CEO/Board Level.
- Assesses and leads RFPs and RFQs, engaging and working with the appropriate team members to do so.
- Makes excellent use of research to identify target client organisations for Hotwire to partner with.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- The Client Service/ Business Development Director will have a thorough understanding of the marketing services landscape, and have held a senior client service role.
- Must be experienced in revenue generation, both new to business and organic.
- Have excellent project management skills, be able to effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously whilst working independently and within a team.
- Possess analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills, and be able apply them with an entrepreneurial energy.
- Communicate with strong written and verbal skills whilst applying interpersonal and creative thinking abilities to tasks.
- Strong track records of management and leadership experience
- Credibility in the marketplace.
- High level understanding of marketing and overall business strategy.
- Broad experience across the different communications channels (e.g. digital, print, direct).
- Natural networker: ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience winning and developing new business.
- 10 + years managerial and leadership experience.
Sound good? It gets better... we offer even more on top of awesome clients and award-winning work
- Great team environment within the Enero building complex in Pyrmont
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive remuneration
- Structured opportunity for career progression
We’re fanatical about technology, with over twenty years’ experience in sparking action for our clients. Our tech understanding, experience and network helps ignite audience curiosity across all aspects of communications, branding and digital marketing.
Apply now by sending us your CV and let’s have a chat.
*Awarded by PRovoke Media