Hotel Engine, a startup based in Denver, is a leader in travel tech with a demonstrated track record of growth and impact. Our foundations are strong, and we’ve navigated the COVID-19 crisis by bringing our customer obsession, innovative platform, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision. By partnering with tens of thousands of businesses and government agencies and hundreds of thousands of hotels around the world, we have built a resilient and adaptable business model and 2021 will be our best year yet. Working hard behind the scenes are exceptional people–from our large engineering and product teams, to our fast-growing sales, supplier and member experience orgs, to our data, marketing, and operations teams. As individuals and together, we show our DNA every day with our curiosity, will to win, ownership and high standards.
Our Member Experience team prides itself on providing world class customer service for our clientele. We are looking to add a customer excellence analyst to consistently improve our processes and elevate our team to the next level. Our current associates work closely with all clients; from individuals, to hotel suppliers and even our API integration partners to resolve any and all reservation modifications. This position is focused on taking a deep dive approach to streamline how our case functionality ticks, how we can prevent client impacting issues before they happen, and continually iterate on the 1% process improvements that make a huge impact on the overall business.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Weekly analysis on success of case resolution, from email, phone and chat responses
- Strategic implementation around how we can create efficiencies through current and future workload
- Collaboration with our training manager around operational changes to improve processes
- Work with internal teams for issues related directly to errors found through our distribution partners
- Develop procedures around measurement of success against small and larger projects and initiatives in the customer experience organization
- Continually iterate on call center metrics, including CSAT scoring and NPS information
- Assist in OKR development for the department, and provide data driven assessments
- Develop quality control metrics for the department by utilizing both qualitative and quantitative information
Here's what we're looking for:
- 2+ years customer service role
- 1+ year in an operations analyst role supporting a high growth environment.
- Intermediate experience with Call Center Analytics, Microsoft, SQL Reporting and Salesforce.com (CRM) strongly preferred
- Advanced problem-solving and analysis skills with proven ability to communicate your findings to a larger team
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- An understanding and ability to refine and streamline processes
- Ability to prioritize and action multiple projects simultaneously, while taking into consideration the impact on the business and ROI
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to shape and align KPIs and company goals across partner organizations
- Experience working in the hospitality industry or the travel tech industry a plus!
- The base salary range for this role is $60,000-$65,000/year. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine is on Built in Colorado’s 2021 Best Places to Work list and provides each employee with the opportunity to take on new challenges that support their near and long-term goals in a high-growth, startup environment. We also give back and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries. Salary offers will be based on the candidate's qualifications.
- Performance-driven commission opportunities for select roles
- Performance-driven equity awards
- Parental leave programs
- Generous time-off including open PTO, sick days and two paid volunteer days each year
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan available at no cost to employees), dental and vision offerings, as well as FSA, wellness, and disability offerings
- 401(k) plan with a match program