Hotel Engine, a startup based in Denver, is a leader in travel tech with a demonstrated track record of growth and impact. Our foundations are strong, and we’ve navigated the COVID-19 crisis by bringing our customer obsession, innovative platform, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision. By partnering with tens of thousands of businesses and government agencies and hundreds of thousands of hotels around the world, we have built a resilient and adaptable business model and 2021 will be our best year yet. Working hard behind the scenes are exceptional people–from our large engineering and product teams, to our fast-growing sales, supplier and member experience orgs, to our data, marketing, and operations teams. As individuals and together, we show our DNA every day with our curiosity, will to win, ownership and high standards.
We are looking for a Partner Growth Marketing Manager to significantly increase our engagement with our hotel partners and accelerate our market penetration. This opportunity is a key role within the marketing team and this person will own the partner marketing function for Hotel Engine focusing on growing and sustaining long-term relationships with our hotel partners.
This individual must be highly motivated with partner marketing experience, a history of building and delivering outstanding campaigns, and superior messaging and communications skills. You will build and execute the partner marketing strategy aligned with the marketing and partner teams, manage all co-marketing campaigns, and drive hotel demand to join our platform and ultimately support the rapid growth of our business. If you are agile, nimble, obsessed with partnerships, driven by fast growth, have an affinity for the travel industry and have bias to action we want to talk to you ;)
Here's what you'll do:
- Lead the partner marketing function, including development and execution of hotel partner go to market strategies aligned with company objectives
- Design, build and execute marketing programs to support our partnership team including demand generation, positioning and messaging, enablement & thought leadership
- Establish joint go-to-market plans with hotel brands and own the end-to-end execution of co-marketing programs
- Drive and promote co-marketing hotel partner programs: email campaigns, paid media, online events, webinars, case studies
- Execute demand generation campaigns to drive hotel demand to join our booking platform
- Constantly drive lead nurturing and reactivation campaigns to our hotel partner base
- Coordinate projects with cross-functional teams to deliver programs on time and that achieve growth objectives
- Work with the partner team to develop relevant presentations and other sales materials as needed
- Ensure Hotel Engine brand and positioning remains consistent and on-brand throughout all marketing activities
- Build strong relationships across the organization, especially partner sales, that allow you to accomplish all of the above, and ultimately move the needle for Hotel Engine
- Present and communicate results of key partner initiatives, marketing campaigns, case studies, sales pipeline and revenue to the Hotel Engine leadership team
- Reporting to the Sr. Growth Marketing Manager
Here's what we're looking for:
- 5+ years’ experience in partner marketing, channel marketing, or revenue driven go-to-market roles
- Proven experience in building, growing and scaling marketing partnerships
- Strong experience developing and executing successful marketing plans as well as driving co-marketed demand generation programs
- Expertise in paid media, email campaigns, copywriting & messaging, and building joint value propositions
- Good knowledge of the hotel industry ecosystem
- Self-motivated and able to take initiative without needing a high level of supervision
- Detail oriented and able to set and hit aggressive project deadlines
- Highly adaptable and a solid team player with proven ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships, we achieve more as a group!
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Ability to thrive, multi-task and juggle many simultaneous priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and excellent problem-solver
- Expertise with Salesforce and marketing automation tools such as HubSpot
- The base salary range for this role is $70,000-$90,000/year. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine is on Built in Colorado’s 2021 Best Places to Work list and provides each employee with the opportunity to take on new challenges that support their near and long-term goals in a high-growth, startup environment. We also give back and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries. Salary offers will be based on the candidate's qualifications.
- Performance-driven commission opportunities for select roles
- Performance-driven equity awards
- Parental leave programs
- Generous time-off including open PTO, sick days and two paid volunteer days each year
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan available at no cost to employees), dental and vision offerings, as well as FSA, wellness, and disability offerings
- 401(k) plan with a match program