Hotel Engine, a startup based in Denver, is a leader in travel tech with a demonstrated track record of growth and impact. Our foundations are strong, and we’ve navigated the COVID-19 crisis by bringing our customer obsession, innovative platform, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision. By partnering with tens of thousands of businesses and government agencies and hundreds of thousands of hotels around the world, we have built a resilient and adaptable business model and 2021 will be our best year yet. Working hard behind the scenes are exceptional people–from our large engineering and product teams, to our fast-growing sales, supplier and member experience orgs, to our data, marketing, and operations teams. As individuals and together, we show our DNA every day with our curiosity, will to win, ownership and high standards.
Our Talent & Culture team is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to provide critical support as we hire >100 team members in 2021. In this role, you'll see the impact you make every single day by coordinating a high number of interviews, supporting diverse candidates, and partnering with our hiring teams on some of their most important decisions. With our fast pace and growth targets, you’ll be challenged to deliver and improve outcomes. We’re evolving our interviews processes and candidate experiences and need someone who is as enthusiastic about adapting to new tools, improving their recruiting skills and expertly managing schedules, communications, and details.
Here's what you'll do:
- Bring a positive attitude, empathy and a commitment to inclusive hiring so that each candidate has a great experience, regardless of the outcome
- Own the scheduling, coordination, and communication for candidates across a wide variety of open positions
- Ensure effective communication is in place with internal recruiters and hiring teams to maintain momentum and alignment throughout the hiring process
- Schedule interviews within 24-48 hours, inclusive of internal and external confirmations and office and/or virtual interview logistics
- Manage key administrative processes within recruiting (document creation and retention, calendar maintenance, etc.)
- Participate in recruiting and hiring team meetings or debriefs as appropriate in order to take quick action on next steps for candidates
- Post jobs on Hotel Engine’s careers site and external job boards
- Keep the ATS up to date and support maintenance of candidate pipelines and assist with dashboard creation and progress reporting
- Partner with HR, IT and hiring teams to initiate onboarding steps
- Compensation: This role is non-exempt with a range of (~$45,000-$55,000 annually) based on prior experience.
Here's what we're looking for:
- Familiarity with the process, expectations and objectives of recruiting, hiring and onboarding efforts in a high-volume, fast-paced, startup environment
- Exceptional organizational skills, with a keen eye for the details and a commitment for accurate, timely and effective coordination of recruiting activities
- Experience with applicant tracking systems like Greenhouse
- Comfortable with Microsoft Teams/Office Suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the drive to take ownership for the development and cultivation of strong internal and candidate relationships
- Demonstrated commitment and ability to deliver quality outcomes with a desire to improve and exceed expectations
- A bias toward action, sense of urgency and track record of personal accountability
- Proactive problem solver capable of framing/identifying issues and generating viable solutions
- Ability to effectively prioritize and work under pressure
- Ability to work with confidential and/or sensitive material
- The base pay range for this role is $22.50 - $26.44/hour. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine is on Built in Colorado’s 2021 Best Places to Work list and provides each employee with the opportunity to take on new challenges that support their near and long-term goals in a high-growth, startup environment. We also give back and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries. Salary offers will be based on the candidate's qualifications.
- Performance-driven commission opportunities for select roles
- Performance-driven equity awards
- Parental leave programs
- Generous time-off including open PTO, sick days and two paid volunteer days each year
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan available at no cost to employees), dental and vision offerings, as well as FSA, wellness, and disability offerings
- 401(k) plan with a match program