Hotel Engine is the world’s largest Lodging Performance Network, established to create a richer, more rewarding business travel experience by connecting a global network of businesses and lodging partners. Our innovative travel-tech company is on an incredible growth trajectory and will continue to build on our strong foundations by bringing our customer obsession, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision we make.
In December of 2021, we closed our series B funding round with a $1.3 billion valuation, and that’s just the beginning. We expect 2022 to be our best year yet.
Working hard behind the scenes building and supporting our platform are exceptional people–from our large engineering and product teams to our fast-growing sales, supplier, and member support orgs, to our data, marketing, and operations teams.
We value our individuality, and we also understand that together, we thrive. Most importantly, we know we’re not for everyone! We’re focused on finding the right people who are energized by our culture, with diverse experiences and backgrounds that will help us unlock our full potential. Complacency doesn’t live here. We’ve built a team of world-class people who really want to work with other world-class people. Click here to view our DNA, and if you like what you see, please, read on!
Our Overnight Member Support team is growing and looking for customer service gurus to join in on the fun! Our Associates work closely with all clients; from individuals, to hotel suppliers and even our API integration partners to resolve any and all detail changes. We're looking for passionate candidates with a natural empathy, positive tone and a love for the customer experience. If you're ready to kick-start your career in hospitality & customer service, this role is for you!
Here's what you'll do:
- Collaborate with members via phone, email and chat to manage current reservations.
- Confirm with hotels that proper billing procedures are being followed and that our members have a seamless experience with their reservations.
- Resolve difficult issues with our corporate contacts with a positive, professional tone.
- Be meticulous about details. Our team works as a collective unit in order to ensure top notch customer service. This means that we may have multiple teammates address the same issue, and we require details notes on all interactions with our members and partners.
- Communicate solutions internally and externally to resolve issues.
- Submit feedback to the team in the interest of developing more efficient future processes - we want to hear your opinions!
- Process client refunds in a timely manner.
- Work across multiple online portals and can dexterously move between operating systems
- Provide a top tier level of customer service. If you love helping people and have a hospitality mindset, we are a great fit for your launch into the travel technology industry
Here's what we're looking for:
- A positive, energetic personality that translates over phone & email
- Enthusiasm for learning technology to support a IT development team’s needs
- Proactive independent self-starter & work with urgency while maintaining exemplary organizational skills
- Pristine written & verbal communication skills
- A quick learner ready to grasp our systems, processes & procedures
- Ability to problem solve and work on several projects simultaneously while continuing to provide quality work
- Exposure to travel booking software & Salesforce is a plus.
- Experience working in the hospitality industry a plus!
- Please note that this job is an overnight position
- We have multiple shifts for this role, depending on current hiring priorities. Pending your performance as you progress throughout your career as an Overnight MS Associate, you'll gain flexibility in adjusting this to your preferable days & times. We are actively hiring for roles that incorporate consistent weekend work
- We support our members 7 days a week. This position requires flexibility; including nights, weekends, and holidays. Please don't apply if this is not appealing to you
- The current available shift is Friday - Monday 8pm-7am MST
- The base pay for this role is $22.00/hour.
- This role is eligible for remote work. Hotel Engine is authorized to do business in AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IA, MI, MN, MO, NE, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Hotel Engine is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine has been recognized on Built-in Colorado’s Best Places to Work list 3 years in a row (2020-2022) for our positive culture and robust growth opportunities.
As a company, we’re also dedicated to giving back to our greater community, and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries
- Annual performance bonuses
- Stock options for all associates + performance-based stock options
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan available at no cost to employees) + 100% paid dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with a match program
- Unlimited PTO + 2 paid days each year to volunteer with your favorite non-profit
- Paid parental leave and family medical leave
- Hotel discounts through our exclusive platform
- The ability to make a real impact in an incredibly fast-growing organization; you’ll never be just another cog in the wheel.